1 ... 5 6 7 8 9
chuckles
chuckles HalfDork
2/11/14 4:53 a.m.

"If a man builds a machine and that machine conspires with a machine built by another man, are those men conspiring?" Ray McKinnon in "The Accountant."

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
2/11/14 6:26 a.m.

"If it don't fit, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyways." No Clue.

Duke
Duke UltimaDork
2/11/14 8:07 a.m.

It's "fat, drunk, and stupid", I believe.

If brute force isn't solving your problem, you're just not using enough. - Anonymous

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/11/14 8:24 a.m.

Ricky Gervais:

I've just discovered praying. This is going to save me berkeleying millions in charity donations

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy UberDork
2/11/14 6:30 p.m.
Duke wrote: It's "fat, drunk, and stupid", I believe.

I think you may be right.

Let see how accurate I can be with this one without looking...

"Its got cop tires, cop shocks and cop brakes. Its got a 440 cubic inch plant, and its a model built before catalytic converters, so it runs good on regular gas."

I'm sure I'm missing an important part of that.

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy UberDork
2/11/14 6:32 p.m.

I was close.

"It's got a cop motor, a 440-cubic-inch plant. It's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas."

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy UberDork
2/11/14 6:33 p.m.

"Fix the lighter."

RX Reven'
RX Reven' GRM+ Memberand Dork
2/11/14 7:10 p.m.

Superior pilots use their superior judgment to avoid having to use their superior skill.

kazoospec
kazoospec Dork
2/11/14 7:21 p.m.

"The last thing you want to do is panic, then all sorts of things can happen."

— Roy Murray, flight instructor, who successfully talked a passenger with no flying experience through a landing over the radio after the pilot collapsed. Humberside, UK. 8 October 2013.

Forget all that stuff about thrust and drag, lift and gravity, an airplane flies because of money.
-Source unknown. Probably true about racecars too.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
2/11/14 7:40 p.m.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on my list."

Will
Will Dork
2/11/14 8:37 p.m.
slefain wrote: "Second star to the right and straight on till morning." - Peter Pan

FTFY

"That's all the bullets we had or we would have shot him more." -Sheriff Grady Judd, when asked why his deputies shot a suspect 68 times.

Toyman01
2/11/14 9:18 p.m.

Go ahead, make my day.

I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "did he fire six shots or only five?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

Dirty Harry.

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
2/11/14 9:21 p.m.

In reply to Toyman01:

Hey. I gotta know!

-Punk

Toyman01
2/11/14 9:22 p.m.

"Say 'hello' to my little friend!" Tony Montana, in Scarface.

fritzsch
fritzsch Dork
2/11/14 10:12 p.m.

“Don't say another goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else--word one--I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins you will hear the sound of children screaming--as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.”

Quoted in response to someone who complained when he wasn't taken off a large email thread.

RealMiniDriver
RealMiniDriver UltraDork
2/11/14 10:39 p.m.

I don't think it's been quoted yet:

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious E36 M3." - 'Doc' Emmett Brown

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
2/11/14 10:41 p.m.

Say "what" one more time. - Jules : Pulp Fiction

Appleseed
Appleseed UltimaDork
2/11/14 10:45 p.m.

These engines are the fastest in any tanks in the European Theater of Operations, forwards or backwards. You

see, man, we like to feel we can get out of trouble, quicker than we got into it.

-Oddball

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
2/11/14 11:18 p.m.

All problems can be solved with the proper application of high explosives.

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
2/12/14 1:07 a.m.

"What? What aint no country I ever heard of. Do they speak English in 'What'"?

• Jules
fasted58
fasted58 PowerDork
2/12/14 1:16 a.m.

We could do more damage if we had better equipment.

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro UltraDork
2/12/14 1:54 a.m.

What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Bluto Blutarsky

wbjones
wbjones PowerDork
2/12/14 8:03 a.m.

there are two types of people that annoy me: drunk people when I'm sober, and sober people when I'm drunk

unknown

wbjones
wbjones PowerDork
2/12/14 8:04 a.m.

Alcohol, the cause and solution to all of life’s problems

Homer Simpson

LopRacer
LopRacer HalfDork
2/12/14 3:29 p.m.

"Stupid Hurts" cannot attribute specifically

"Life's hard get a helmet" Denis Leary

"Hell hath not fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle" Barber Conable

1 ... 5 6 7 8 9

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3fHW38FXZhBzURTk1Y0kZK679C8QDmMMVvkJwgT5wwmnOxOKxX3FxQpdeC97ocvT