1 2
Toebra
Toebra Dork
2/24/20 7:35 a.m.
93EXCivic said:

Asiacs. Best tennis/ running shoes ever.

End thread/

Also my opinion

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 MegaDork
2/24/20 8:46 a.m.

Zombie thread, but New Balance Minimus MT10V1's are about all I wear since I discovered them years ago, probably after reading this thread or one like it.  Minimalist, barefoot trail running shoe that I wear for everyday.  Super light and comfortable, yet they offer all the protection I need and seem to last forever.  I just ordered a pair to keep as a spare since I had a coupon. 

Regarding the fit, the New Balance medium width is perfect for me, but I've got a fairly narrow foot.  If you have a big, fat duckfoot, you may need a wide, or even a different brand.  I tried a pair of Merrell's, but the fit was no good for me.  YMMV.

CAinCA
CAinCA GRM+ Memberand New Reader
2/24/20 9:09 a.m.

I wear a 10.5 4E. There aren't a lot of choices out there for wide feet. I've had a couple pair of NB and liked them. A few years ago I was introduced to Ascics and that's basically all I've worn since. They are light, cool, and comfortable. I always buy the GT2000 or the latest Kayanos. Thankfully we have an outlet store in town and they always have a buy one get one 1/2 sale running. I buy two pairs and try to wear a different pair every day, 

Katya4me
Katya4me New Reader
2/24/20 9:59 a.m.

For wide, minimalist, barefoot running shoes, I'm a big fan of both Vivobarefoot and Xero shoes.

(not) WilD (Matt)
(not) WilD (Matt) Dork
2/24/20 10:47 a.m.

Wow, super zombie thread... But I have opinions.  I recommend Altra for anyone who hasn't tried them yet.  The wide toe box isn't the most stylish look, but they sure are comfy.  I'm wearing a pair of their casual shoes right now, but also have gone through a few pairs of their Instinct and Torin model running shoes.  Their trail runners are pretty great.  I have a pair of TIMP right now and I have used them for everything from walking, Kickball games, to actual trail running.

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 MegaDork
1/18/22 2:03 p.m.

Steely Dan, "FM":

"Kick off your high heel sneakers, it's party time."

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
PW9qfiyA2HTlfeJplmbGEeRk2rGmntVRwnMwu724tAlTOa8wL6x3kySgN4NSPig7