Boy, that's a lot going on.

mtn
mtn UltimaDork
9/3/13 10:22 a.m.

Blooopety bloop.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
9/3/13 10:29 a.m.

Huh. I am in the top 25. And I keep most of my comments to myself. Perhaps I should get back to work?

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke HalfDork
9/3/13 10:30 a.m.

I must keep lurking to stay out of superdork status..

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury MegaDork
9/3/13 10:39 a.m.

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/3/13 2:27 p.m.

That is pretty bart fargin awesome 4cf!

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/3/13 2:47 p.m.

That is awesome.

One thing though; the O's should be chocolate starfish, cause everyone knows the Muffin loves him some Bizkit.

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy UltraDork
9/3/13 2:53 p.m.

Position 101.

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy UltraDork

Better

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy UltraDork

get

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy UltraDork

busy.

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy UltraDork

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy UltraDork

is

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy UltraDork

so

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy UltraDork

close.

Apexcarver
Apexcarver PowerDork
9/3/13 2:59 p.m.

At least I am in the top 100!

71 chiming in!

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/3/13 3:15 p.m.

i was forty-seventh!

John Brown
9/3/13 4:08 p.m.

In the grand scheme of things I have lost 240lbs (roughly 60 of it not related to divorce) I have a new focus in life, a better view and best of all... after the next 12 months of catch up hopefully greater means to allow the Big Dog roar, so to speak.

Now there is very little reason to miss any Metro related get togethers ;)

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UberDork
9/3/13 4:16 p.m.

I am barely in the top 100. I feel so inadequate. But I did lose a bunch with the changeover. It still wouldn't get me a lot higher.

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku GRM+ Memberand UberDork
9/3/13 5:23 p.m.

Well John, you're set for a dramatic comeback right?

Even I'm a top 100 Uberdork now, they'll let anyone in this club....

John Brown
9/3/13 5:27 p.m.

We can call it a comeback if I buy a Fiero (or another XR4Ti), Jeff, until then it is more of an encore ;)

JohnRW1621
JohnRW1621 PowerDork
9/3/13 5:59 p.m.

John Brown has been here for years
Rockin his peers and puttin suckas in fear
Makin the tears rain down like a MON-soon....

Mental
Mental Mod Squad
9/4/13 3:34 a.m.
John Brown wrote: blah blah blah I'm all thin and fit with a great job blah blah blah

....WHATEVER! When are you coming back to the Challenge?

Mental
Mental Mod Squad
9/4/13 3:58 a.m.

Don't call it a comeback Muffin been here for years Rockin the peers and puttin New Readers in fear Makin the tears rain down like a MON-soon Listen to the gas go BOOM Explosion, overpowerin Over the competition, he’s towerin Wreckin shop, when I drop clutches that'll make you call the cops Don't you dare stare, you betta move Don't ever compare Brown to the rest that'll all get sliced and diced Competition's payin the price (its $2014)

JB gonna knock you out (HUUUH!!!) Angry said knock you out (HUUUH!!!) JB gonna knock you out (HUUUH!!!) poopy said knock you out (HUUUH!!!) JB gonna knock you out (HUUUH!!!) 914 said knock you out (HUUUH!!!) JB gonna knock you out (HUUUH!!!) JG said knock you out (HUUUH!!!)

Don't u call this a regular jam He’s gonna rock this board He’s gonna take Flight Service by storm And he’s just gettin warm Just like Joey calls him “Ballast” Watch JB bash this board like a Cobalt Cuz u know he had beef wit Why do u riff with me, the Mental psycho And when he drive that Ranger get ready cuz it might go BLAAAAW, how ya like him now? The Queen will not allow U to get with, Mr. Wally, don’t riff Listen to the gear shift He's blastin, outlastin Kinda like Hess, so u could say he's Hess’n Kieth Tanner filled his mind And he came up with a funky rhyme

JB gonna knock you out (HUUUH!!!) Javelin said knock you out (HUUUH!!!) JB gonna knock you out (HUUUH!!!) SVReX said knock you out (HUUUH!!!) JB gonna knock you out (HUUUH!!!) Dave said knock you out (HUUUH!!!) JB gonna knock you out (HUUUH!!!) Curmudgeon said knock you out (HUUUH!!!) Breakdown!!!

Shadow boxin when the turbo began to blow (HUUUH!!!) He just don't know What made you forget that he was raw? But now he got a new four In the left lane, startin the hurricane, releasin pain Lettin you know that you can't gain, he maintains Unless ya say his name Wrenchin, millin Spinnin and drillin a hole to mount your new gold

Backfire blasts are heard When he ride and thrilll, at WILL The man of the hour, tower of power, He’ll devour Gonna tie you up and let you understand that he not your average man when he got a FTD in his crapcan DAAAAAM!!!!! Oooooohh!! Listen to the way he slaaaaay, your crew Damage (UHH) damage (UHH) damage (UHH) damage Destruction, terror, and mayhem Passed him a Natty so he drank them Dorkers (What!!!) Dorkers (What!!!) He’s ready (we're ready!!!) Gonna end up part of a Patio (straight down!!) Don't u neva, eva, pull that lever Cuz he explode And a new engine is easy to load He gotta thank God Cuz he gave him the gift to post HARD!! knock you out, machine said knock you out

John Brown
9/4/13 12:01 p.m.

Mrs. Ward switched you back to caffeine? I like it ;)

Now for the Damn Heathens to cut that shibbit.

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
uYQwkj5XfpwOguoLGcmDWcB79lkTXNi3ECAb5MPmIdlGxoOXldJFQgDaWYvCRlyn