1 2
Strizzo
Strizzo Dork
3/22/09 12:24 a.m.

hopefully it props up the resale on my 07 ms3

BAMF
BAMF New Reader
3/22/09 12:29 p.m.
neon4891 wrote: think this will drive down used prices once thes are 2-3 years old?

How could it? I've never been 100% sold on the front grill on my '07 3 hatch, but this makes it look like an old masters sculpture by comparison.

confuZion3
confuZion3 Dork
3/22/09 1:15 p.m.

I don't think it looks bad. It looks like they took the expression on the RX-8 and just made it bigger. Instead of a silly smile, now it's just laughing hysterically. Probably at the knowledge of how much better-looking it is than the new Subaru Imprezas.

ww
ww Dork
3/23/09 12:16 a.m.

Oh my... That looks like ass... Whoever was responsible for that needs to be kicked in the head and all their drawing pens broken.

Xceler8x
Xceler8x GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
3/23/09 8:32 a.m.

While the japanese are great engineers and perfectionists they sure have some styling challenges in the American market. You see the same thing in motorcycles.

Also, go to the large art museum in NYC. Check out the arms and armor exhibit. Look at the Samurai helmets. Then tell me that most sportbikes aren't designed to look at least similar to the same styling motifs. It would if we designed motorcycles to look like horses in old westerns...oh...saddlebags..wait a min....

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
SmXiv2ySKUVdDykdPEK0poL0jHdiVlpWcmNYSw6bFwO1Xs2Q9PxLzVsUYPDtXSIm