1 2
DoctorBlade
DoctorBlade HalfDork
3/27/11 10:24 p.m.

Or, who's brave enough to make a batch.

Oreo stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

(I took the time to track down the original. So they claim.)

carguy123
carguy123 SuperDork
3/27/11 10:34 p.m.

It's so obvious once you see it that you've got to wonder why we haven't all done it.

Sending this to my daughter so she can make me a batch.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker SuperDork
3/27/11 10:40 p.m.

Those would make excellent buns for some kind of sandwich.

mtn
mtn SuperDork
3/27/11 10:48 p.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: Those would make excellent buns for some kind of sandwich.

An icecream sandwich!

nderwater
nderwater HalfDork
3/27/11 11:05 p.m.

I've had these. They are unphkingbelievable.

imirk
imirk Reader
3/27/11 11:06 p.m.

My GOD MAN! What will they come up with next? Nothing, I say! first the wheel, then the internal combustion engine, then sliced bread, and Now THIS! It is most certainly the end-times, I can conceive of no greater contribution to the cosmos, all that is left for us is to fade into oblivion.

Zomby woof
Zomby woof SuperDork
3/27/11 11:42 p.m.

Should be wrapped in bacon.

gamby
gamby SuperDork
3/28/11 12:09 a.m.
DoctorBlade wrote: Oreo stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

gasp!

Zomby woof wrote: Should be wrapped in bacon.

GASP!!!

xfactoraeg
xfactoraeg New Reader
3/28/11 12:14 a.m.

Holy crap, and I thought the deep fried oreos and twinkies I obliterated in Vegas last weekend were awesome...

gigolojoe
gigolojoe New Reader
3/28/11 12:35 a.m.

Those look amazing. The link is now in my favorites.

Luke
Luke SuperDork
3/28/11 1:42 a.m.

You could make a whole cookbook about existing food stuffed inside of other food.

To be honest, they look kinda sickly/overly sweet to me.

Salanis
Salanis SuperDork
3/28/11 1:45 a.m.

We could make it like a Turduckin: an oreo in a chocolate chip cookie, in a cinnamon roll. A Cinchipeo.

To take it one step further, we could put all that in a cake.

thatsnowinnebago
thatsnowinnebago GRM+ Memberand Dork
3/28/11 4:10 a.m.
Salanis wrote: We could make it like a Turduckin: an oreo in a chocolate chip cookie, in a cinnamon roll. A Cinchipeo. To take it one step further, we could put all that in a cake.

And put that on top of a pie. Behold the BOSTON CACICHEO!

mtn
mtn SuperDork
3/28/11 4:18 a.m.
Luke wrote: You could make a whole cookbook about existing food stuffed inside of other food. To be honest, they look kinda sickly/overly sweet to me.

I thought that initially, but really, one alone is not bad, why would two be bad? Neither are too sugary on their own, they are adding more sugar, but at the same time more substance. I doubt it would be anymore overly sweet than a cookie or oreo.

Now, you do have to remember that it is 2 cookies in one, so if you normally eat 2 cookies in a sitting you can only have 1.

Jay
Jay SuperDork
3/28/11 5:24 a.m.

Why would you spoil delicious homemade chocolate-chip cookies by stuffing freaking Oreos in them? Yuck.

3/28/11 6:32 a.m.
mtn wrote:
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: Those would make excellent buns for some kind of sandwich.
An icecream sandwich!

You are a goddamn genius. If you made an ice cream sandwich out of that people would be compelled to chant your name, write songs about you... pick you up and carry you around on their shoulders ALL THE TIME!

ditchdigger
ditchdigger HalfDork
3/28/11 9:16 a.m.

As one of the apparently small handfull of americans that dislikes chocolate I just look at that picture and shake my head.

That looks nasty.

3/28/11 9:20 a.m.
ditchdigger wrote: As one of the apparently small handfull of americans that dislikes chocolate I just look at that picture and shake my head. That looks nasty.

carguy123
carguy123 SuperDork
3/28/11 9:28 a.m.
ditchdigger wrote: As one of the apparently small handfull of americans that dislikes chocolate I just look at that picture and shake my head. That looks nasty.

BANHAMMER!

Duke
Duke SuperDork
3/28/11 9:29 a.m.
Jay wrote: Why would you spoil delicious homemade chocolate-chip cookies by stuffing freaking Oreos in them? Yuck.

I agree. I like Oreos, but this is lily-gilding of the lowest order. My chocolate chips cookies are fine as is.

HiTempguy
HiTempguy Dork
3/28/11 10:45 a.m.

The chocolate chip cookies look badass enough as they are, don't need no crappy in-store oreo cookie ruining the batch!

mndsm
mndsm SuperDork
3/28/11 10:48 a.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote:
mtn wrote:
An icecream sandwich!
You are a goddamn genius. If you made an ice cream sandwich out of that people would be compelled to chant your name, write songs about you... pick you up and carry you around on their shoulders ALL THE TIME!

I think what needs to happen is it needs to be made into an ice cream sammich, and then covered in chocolate magic shell like they have at DQ for the dip cones.

cardiacdog
cardiacdog New Reader
3/28/11 10:56 a.m.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is why I never fear for job security.

92CelicaHalfTrac
92CelicaHalfTrac SuperDork
3/28/11 11:00 a.m.

BIRD IN A BIRD IN A BIRD IN A BIRD IN A BIRD IN A BIRD IN A PIG

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
3/28/11 11:02 a.m.
92CelicaHalfTrac wrote: BIRD IN A BIRD IN A BIRD IN A BIRD IN A BIRD IN A BIRD IN A PIG

It's already been invented. It's called the Food Chain.

Margie

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
355vEhC3L8FP11wtGXAm8FN5FhCByhghOjDzvyYmkpomXDMcT5JTxgJNTdHfQAs0