jstein77
jstein77 HalfDork
11/15/09 8:07 a.m.
DrBoost
DrBoost HalfDork
11/15/09 8:40 a.m.

I think her whole freaking family drives in Farmington Hills, MI on a daily basis! Why the heck would you still allow her to get a license?

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
11/15/09 8:47 a.m.

Absolutely! Has anyone here studied the rules of the road harder than her?

carguy123
carguy123 Dork
11/15/09 9:01 a.m.

She has a comprehension problem. Do you want her anywhere near you when there's a decision to be made?

I don't want her to have to THINK should she brake before she hits me or to have to THINK about how to make a left turn across opposing traffic.

I was riding shotgun in my Dad's truck as we cut thru downtown on our way home one day and I watched 2 older ladies who had just gotten their license turn on their left blinker and then proceed to ram us on my side of the car. When the police got there they were very mad at us because the manual told them that to make a left turn they turned the blinkers on and then turned. They couldn't understand why we didn't get out of their way. The policeman never could make them understand what they'd done wrong.

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
11/15/09 9:15 a.m.

Sure, she can't be any worse than some of the people around here.

mel_horn
mel_horn Dork
11/15/09 10:18 a.m.

What would scare me would be the 60% to pass...

oldsaw
oldsaw HalfDork
11/15/09 10:46 a.m.
mel_horn wrote: What would scare me would be the 60% to pass...

This.........

It took 950 attempts and she still doesn't know 40% of the answers.

GlennS
GlennS HalfDork
11/15/09 11:34 a.m.

better than this guy!

absolutely get in!

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/15/09 12:18 p.m.

I've heard it called DWA in San Fran.

carguy123
carguy123 Dork
11/15/09 12:49 p.m.

In Texas we call it driving by braille.

It seems people of the A persuasion don't think they've backed far enough until they "touch" something. I've had several work for me and they really and truly believe that's how you know you've backed as far as you can go. They were taught that by their bretheren so I guess that makes it a cultural thing and we shouldn't make fun of them.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/16/09 6:11 a.m.
Toyman01 wrote: Sure, she can't be any worse than some of the people around here.

+1

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/16/09 10:26 a.m.

I am not surprised. Friend of mine is half black half japanese. His mother is from Japan. He would rather spend his days off driving her around than let her get behind the wheel again

RedS13Coupe
RedS13Coupe Reader
11/16/09 12:53 p.m.
914Driver wrote: Absolutely! Has anyone here studied the rules of the road harder than her?

Honestly with 950 attempts I don't think she ever even read the test... Just showed up, whipped out a pencil and scribbled on the page behind the back style knowing something had to be right eventually.

nocones
nocones GRM+ Memberand Reader
11/16/09 1:04 p.m.

All I learned from that piece of news is that Obama is asking HOT moms back to school..

Seriously though she obviously is an idiot and I'm confident that even if I don't ride with her she would rear end me/t-bone me or otherwise slam into my car unexpectedly.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/16/09 3:16 p.m.
nocones wrote: All I learned from that piece of news is that Obama is asking HOT moms back to school..

vwturbo
vwturbo New Reader
11/16/09 11:54 p.m.

Not being prejudiced or anything, but I'd still be driving my Subaru if it weren't for people like her.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
UlJE0M9yPPZC8DEoTKJbaRYIN0UmHzKThF65TuDM6oND45Q4ctN5lZlVD7nroTFZ