1 2
poopshovel
poopshovel Dork
7/10/08 8:41 a.m.

Somebody had to say it.

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/10/08 8:42 a.m.

I agree, but whose nuts shall we be cutting off, sire?

poopshovel
poopshovel Dork
7/10/08 8:52 a.m.

Google "cut his nuts off."

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
7/10/08 8:55 a.m.

I think if Jesse Jackson doesn't like you, that might be a good thing.

914Driver
914Driver HalfDork
7/10/08 9:04 a.m.

Good thing it wasn't a white guy that said it.
Jesse'd be fired up!

Wall-e
Wall-e GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/10/08 9:04 a.m.

mistanfo
mistanfo Dork
7/10/08 9:06 a.m.
Tim Baxter wrote: I think if Jesse Jackson doesn't like you, that might be a good thing.

Agreed. Now we need to get Sharpton on tape disparaging Obama.

neon4891
neon4891 HalfDork
7/10/08 9:09 a.m.

I kind of agree with baxter, but how does Sharpton feel about this?

On second thought, it would be best to leave Sharpton out of this.

neon4891
neon4891 HalfDork
7/10/08 9:11 a.m.

Ohhh, misfanto beat me to the point

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
7/10/08 9:13 a.m.

Sharpton has weighed in (how could he resist) and called the remarks "unfortunate".

Interesting choice of words.

neon4891
neon4891 HalfDork
7/10/08 9:28 a.m.

WTF, "unfortunate", for who?

John Brown
7/10/08 9:35 a.m.

Hess would only have one of the nuts removed and we know which side would be left...

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
7/10/08 9:35 a.m.
914Driver wrote: Good thing it wasn't a white guy that said it. Jesse'd be fired up!

Ain't THAT the truth. But the brotha gets a pass.

The funny thing about all this? Jesse Jackson said Obama was being 'too hard on the black community'. JJ is the same guy who said (a few years ago) that he was scared walking through black 'hoods at night, but not white 'hoods. And that he thought the black community needed to clean up their act. Pretty much the same thing Bill Cosby said, BTW. But now he wants to cut Osamas' nards off for saying basically the same thing? 'Sup with that, JJ?

GlennS
GlennS HalfDork
7/10/08 9:49 a.m.

Jesse Jackson is not the king of black people

John Brown
7/10/08 9:57 a.m.
Jensenman wrote:
914Driver wrote: Good thing it wasn't a white guy that said it. Jesse'd be fired up!
Ain't THAT the truth. But the brotha gets a pass. The funny thing about all this? Jesse Jackson said Obama was being 'too hard on the black community'. JJ is the same guy who said (a few years ago) that he was scared walking through black 'hoods at night, but not white 'hoods. And that he thought the black community needed to clean up their act. Pretty much the same thing Bill Cosby said, BTW. But now he wants to cut Osamas' nards off for saying basically the same thing? 'Sup with that, JJ?

What is up? It was the good Reverands "Hypocritical Oath"

neon4891
neon4891 HalfDork
7/10/08 10:06 a.m.
GlennS wrote: Jesse Jackson is not the king of black people

I failed at looking for a screan shot of stans dad kissing JJ ass, gotta love the N-word episode of south park, almost as good as the scientology one

aircooled
aircooled Dork
7/10/08 10:36 a.m.
GlennS wrote: Jesse Jackson is not the king of black people

Yes, but that doesn't mean he can't get rich off of them. Anyone ever notice this man has no real job, and yet lives in a mansion? (Of course he is not taking the money from the black people, just the white people who are afraid of the black people)

A true parasite on society... a very very very weak Martin Luther King pretender and Sharpton a very weak JJ pretender. I suspect MLK would be very embarrassed by both of them.

confuZion3
confuZion3 HalfDork
7/10/08 11:30 a.m.

Did you guys all notice how uncomfortable the guy sitting next to him was? Who was the guy sitting next to him? I cannot remember. But man, did he look uncomfortable.

ULTRA-EDIT: I think it's funny and ironic that chemical casteration of rapists is now a hot topic for debate in Louisiana. Not that anyone seems to be debating it: it's just in the news a lot this week. (And they can opt for actual casteration as well!)

RX Reven'
RX Reven' GRM+ Memberand New Reader
7/10/08 11:42 a.m.

I feel so sorry for Obama…it’s got to be really discouraging trying to get somewhere with a bazillion people riding on his coat tails.

BTW, my wife has been ramping up the rhetoric on me having mine cut off. I know there was a thread about this not long ago and most said it wasn’t too bad but it gives me the creeps.

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
7/10/08 11:44 a.m.

Trip down memory lane... http://archive.grassrootsmotorsports.com/board/viewtopic.php?id=29734

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
7/10/08 11:46 a.m.

that's right, apologize. right in the middle!

poopshovel
poopshovel Dork
7/10/08 12:15 p.m.

To be honest with you, for the first time in my life, I almost feel bad for poor old JJ. I'm sure he's downright livid that BHO was the first black man to get the dems' nomination for presidential candidate, and even more upset to know that people don't like him "cause he's black," but because he's a shiny happy person.

confuZion3
confuZion3 HalfDork
7/10/08 12:44 p.m.

Shiney happy person? Where did this come from? I noticed Dr. Hess using it a while back, but I never asked what he meant. I'm thinking it is our manual, self-censoring version of E36 M3 head?

RX Reven'
RX Reven' GRM+ Memberand New Reader
7/10/08 12:49 p.m.

That's my understanding...shiney happy person is code for a type of person you don't want to be thought of as.

Salanis
Salanis Dork
7/10/08 12:50 p.m.

shiny happy person = rectal sphincter

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
oNvJpfZrZbAxIbooscNfA6VYjfPFFnEaGMyNtFKxyTnYsJjGbZLQGJtiX7f5gSog