tr8todd
tr8todd Dork
5/18/18 1:37 p.m.

Just added another TR to the policy and it went up a whopping $33.  They listed my wife as a driver as well and that didn't cost a thing.  Now she can jump into any of my cars.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
5/18/18 1:53 p.m.

I am definitely going to check this out once I get the TR-3 on the road.  State Farm is too high on the Spitfire and that's for liability only.    

Apexcarver
Apexcarver PowerDork
5/18/18 1:59 p.m.

which carrier, I am shopping for my bugeye (might try to add my 97 mustang as well if they allow)

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess MegaDork
5/18/18 2:45 p.m.

Hagerty have beeen berry gud 2 me.

Sine_Qua_Non
Sine_Qua_Non SuperDork
5/18/18 3:21 p.m.
tr8todd said:

Just added another TR to the policy and it went up a whopping $33.  They listed my wife as a driver as well and that didn't cost a thing.  Now she can jump into any of my cars.

You forgot one very important detail that we here all want to know. The NAME of the company?......please. 

dropstep
dropstep SuperDork
5/18/18 3:32 p.m.

For stated value classic coverage on my zephyr I pay 96 a month. I'm also interested in what company.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 MegaDork
5/18/18 3:38 p.m.

Im waiting for grundy to get back to me. 250 a year, but i wanna know the stipulations.

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess MegaDork
5/18/18 3:39 p.m.

Stated value of 2500, if I recall, might be 3500, on one Europa comes to ten bucks a month with Hagerty.

kazoospec
kazoospec SuperDork
5/18/18 3:43 p.m.

I've talked with a couple of them.  Usually comes down to two things: 1. they don't give a crap about my Miata because it's not worth enough and/or 2. me driving it to work when it's between 60 and 80 degrees out and not raining (which, in Michigan, ends up probably being all of 4 to 6 weeks out of the year total) is too close to "daily driving", even though I have another "primary" car. 

They also won't allow my son to drive it . . . at all.  This didn't used to matter, but now I'd like him to be able to take it to the beach or out for a cruise every now and then.  So off to State Farm I go . . . sad

tr8todd
tr8todd Dork
5/18/18 5:40 p.m.

I have Hagerty.  We have a good relationship.  Every year I write them a check and then I go away for another year.  

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
AJhY0KCbj80xpdbbzqZpjAYKGlY06RteL9GL06c9OdZemsiptKtkrv72koQslwHx