elanracer
elanracer New Reader
11/6/17 8:17 a.m.

This is a 3-time SCCA Solo2 Nationals A-prepared winner.

This could be raced in prepared or modified class or would make a great track/vintage racer.

Originally built as an SCCA D-production track racer, the engine is a Lotus 1.6L twincam built to

the D-production specs with 180 HP at 8600 RPM. Weight is 1400 lbs.

12.5 CR, billet crankshaft, Mahle pistons, custom hi-lift cams, twin Dellorto 45mm carbs, MSD crank-triggered ignition with rev-limiter, and dry sump oiling system.

AP clutch, Ford/Lotus 4-speed transmission with reverse lockout, Torsen LSD with 4.44 axle ratio.

Cockpit adjustable brake bias and rear swaybar.

ATL fuel cell, larger Triumph front brakes and spindles, aluminum hubs and Jongbloed modular 3-piece wheels with magnesium centers.

All the right parts to be quick and extremely fun to drive!

Located in Detroit-metro area, Michigan

Asking $35,000. Contact Norm at elanracer@gmail.com or call 586-571-2075.

elanracer
elanracer New Reader
2/8/18 3:20 p.m.

I'm reducing the price to $33,000.   For this price, am also including a second set of the Jongbloed wheels.  They are all 6x13 with the Lotus 3 3/4" bolt pattern and modified to use 1/2" studs.  I will also include a clutch-type limited-slip assembly for the rear axle that was replaced earlier.

The price is also still negotiable as before.  Contact me if you are interested.

Norm

pilotbraden
pilotbraden UltraDork
2/8/18 6:11 p.m.

I like that car. If I had the money available I would be getting in touch with you

Our Preferred Partners
KZQ3gqYTcBLxLktyVsysQehMD7lL8RCu