93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
12/11/17 4:59 p.m.

I am selling my 99 Honda Civic Si. It has 185k miles on it and a decent amount of aftermarket parts (but I still have some of the stock parts). Been fairly well maintained through it's life. I know the second owner and he owned from about ~20k IIRC to ~160k. The interior is I would say above average shape for a car of this age and milage and the exterior is about average. Runs well. In Huntsville AL

The Good:

Recently replaced spark plug, plug wires, ignition coil, valve cover gasket, upper spark plug tube gasket, fuel filter, clutch master cylinder

Clean title

Runs well

Working A/C

Timing belt and water pump done at ~169k

3rd owner

The bad

The clutch is nearing the end of it's life. It isn't slipping but the engagement point is pretty early in the depression

No rear speakers

JDM side markers have lost their covers (but I have replacements on the way)

Broken drivers side door handle (but I have new one in the right color)

Broken hood release lever (you can pull the cable from inside the car to open and I have a replacement part)

Modified for a sound system by PO (it was well done but the kick panels in the front could use replacement)

Pealing rear tint

Front bumper could use some love

Fog lights were converted to HIDs and the ballast are dead.

Other:

about 10k miles on Dunlo Direzza DZ102

Alpha (?) 15" wheels

Tien coilovers

DC sports front strut bar and rear lower tie bar

DC Sports header

AEM cold air intake

Short shifter

JVC front speakers

Alpine IVA-W2000 head unit

Viper alarm

DEI remote start

I am asking $3500 and from what I have seen of these cars this is a fairly good price for a decently well maintained non swapped clean title Si. This is a special price for here and one other forum. I will be putting it on Craigslist a couple weeks after the New Year if it hasn't sold by then.

I will also do partial trade deals involving parts for my EG Civic (Del Sol front seats, D16Y8 intake manifold or aftermarket intake manifold, P28 ECU, ASR rear subframe reinforcement, Momo Prototipo or Mugen steering wheel, Bilstein shocks that could be revalved, Ground Control Sleeves) or possibly a partial trade for a project European car (Saab, Volvo, Pugeot, etc) or maybe a first or second gen Civic or first gen Prelude that could be used for the Lemons rally and GRM Challenge. 

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UltimaDork
12/12/17 4:28 p.m.

Nice looking car.  I bet it will be stanced Yo by early next year.  

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke SuperDork
12/12/17 5:56 p.m.

I used to have an EM1. Ex model tho. I installed the exact same shift knob and CAI. The damn hood release plastic lever was broken on mine too. I would probably still have the car if I didn't kill the D16. Well... Probably not. It would have been stolen by now. Chicago is not a good place for Hondas. 

GLWS! Nice color and nice price!

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
1/2/18 8:55 a.m.

Bump

Xradchadx
Xradchadx New Reader
1/4/18 11:48 a.m.

I’m interested. I’ve got a guy that’s supposed to be driving over from Birmingham to pick up my Miata. I’m already shopping for my next autox build. Si’s are definitely on my short list. 

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
1/8/18 7:22 a.m.

In reply to Xradchadx :

Ok sounds good. Let me know what you decide.

It is probably going up on Honda Tech by the end of this week.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
1/24/18 12:24 p.m.

Bump. It is now up on Honda Tech.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
2/9/18 2:08 p.m.

SOLD

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
2/9/18 3:38 p.m.

Congrats. I miss ours. 

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
2/9/18 8:14 p.m.

I am surprised it took that long to sell.  

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
kLAskuPLwTAIPLkYoeQbNNHzzK6jBBrJSZRxQZ2mQ9IS2q9I6CzIZZUB5uZyC14Q