mrrrkva
mrrrkva New Reader
7/14/17 10:31 p.m.

FUNNEST car you will EVER drive!!! If you need an adrenaline rush this is it!! I BET you dont have the stomach to drive this car to its FULL potential!!! You would need 780 hp in a 3600 lb car to be faster, but I guarantee it wouldnt handle as well!!!! This is a screamer!! Sounds Awesome!!! 10000 rpm redline!!! not sure what could get your heart pumping faster...... This 2004 Radical SR3 is a turnkey example powered by a 260hp 1500cc Hayabusa 4-cylinder engine coupled to a six-speed sequential transmission, but ONLY weighs 1200 lbs. With an original sticker price that could reach into six-figures, this SR3 is a serious track machine at a fraction of its original cost that is capable 0-60 MPH around 3 seconds and cornering/braking forces over 2Gs. A recent freshening of the engine, differential, and clutch has been performed and the car is eligible for a number of race series and track events like SCCA P2, NASA, ARC, and Radical Spec. It has been run four times in the last year and is sold with an off-road title and bill of sale. Front end bodywork was recently repainted and a new front splitter installed. The remainder of the custom paint-scheme looks presentable with some chips, bruises, and stress cracks typical of fiberglass track cars The rear wing helps provide downforce while side scoops feed a radiator on one side and an oil cooler on the other. Wheels are Image billet centerlocks wearing well-used Hoosier slicks. The tubular frame incorporates a full roll cage and deformable FIA crashbox for safety. This is a right-hand drive car set up for two with a pair of headrests and five-point harnesses for driver and passenger. The carbon fiber dash has a gear indicator for the sequential box and a row of switches controlling fuel, ignition, and lights. Note also the brake bias adjustment and kill switch. Power comes from a carbureted Suzuki Hayabusa-based 1,500cc inline four with dry sump lubrication. The engine was recently refreshed by Crago Racing and cylinder head work was done by Nelson Racing Engines. Keihin FCR41 carburetors breathe through a carbon fiber intake and a 4-2-1 exhaust exits over the rear suspension. The engine is reported to make around 260hp. An inspection was done in April 2016 in preparation for sale. The body was removed, a nut-and-bolt check was performed, a wheel bearing was replaced, and the wiring was cleaned up. The car has been cared for by MLM Racing in Willow Springs, CA Please buy this car before I change my mind. $26900. Car is in Virginia.  I havent had any time to drive it 

mrrrkva
mrrrkva New Reader
7/14/17 10:33 p.m.

http://s44.photobucket.com/user/mrrrkva/story

http://s44.photobucket.com/user/mrrrkva/library/

LuxInterior
LuxInterior Dork
7/18/17 4:09 p.m.

The want is strong!

mrrrkva
mrrrkva New Reader
11/17/17 11:46 p.m.

Any Interest?  Dropping Price to $26900.  FIRESALE!!!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
fWsIEArbZzKmf5uqZxfU1pPkjQdPPXdNAOt8buMsOvXXFMbjBpCS4ISC0Be8znSU