EricRosenberg
EricRosenberg New Reader
1/7/15 8:52 a.m.

Up for sale is our 2007 Civic Si 4-door sedan. Originally built by and raced by HRA (Honda Research of America) in 25 hours of Thunderhill ultimately sold to Holbrook Racing in Florida. Shea campaigned the car for several years in World Challenge. We are the fourth owners.

The Civic was bought from a Honda dealer in Southern California (new) and was built for the track upon its purchase. The chassis has fewer than 8,000 miles on it. The current engine, updated to STL specs (new cams and intake restrictor) came out of a 2011 Civic Si. We campaigned the car successfully in SCCA’s STL class this season; winning 3 of the 5 races entered and never finished further back than 3rd. The car was also raced at this year’s Runoffs at Laguna Seca, finishing 11th of 24.

The car is in mint condition. We had to replace the fender and bumper due to some light contact mid-season and never rewrapped these two areas. The fender and bumper are OEM Honda parts. Extensive details are listed below. I have literally hundreds of photos that I can share, so please let me know what you’re interested in and I’ll get those right out to you. We have a nice collection of spares and have receipts for all the work we’ve done on the car over the last two years.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

HUGE price reduction, we’re asking $17,500 or Best Offer. Please contact me with any questions.

Eric Rosenberg (forumal1@earthlink.net) 310-291-2555

Chassis • 3-post air jacks [$4,000 value] • 22 gallon Fuel Safe fuel cell with twin fuel pumps

Engine • K20Z3 from a RSX Type-S (41,300 street miles + our miles) • OEM RSX Type-S oil pump [No balance shafts] - New • OEM Cam chain, oil pump chain, and cam tensioner - New at beginning of season • STL (SCCA) spec camshafts - New at beginning of season • STL (SCCA) spec throttle body restrictor [50mm & other sizes] • Skunk2 Racing cold air intake - New at beginning of season • HyTech header with Magnaflow exhaust [Oxygen sensor installed for tuning] • Mishimoto aluminum racing radiator • Skunk2 Racing radiator cap - New • Optima Yellow battery • Hondata Flash Pro [Dyno tuned by Autowave in Huntington Beach, CA]

Exterior • HPD tow-straps [front & rear]

Interior • SCCA Pro spec cage by Honda R&D employee [NASCAR bars on driver side] • New Sparco PRO ADV seat (date of manufacture: April 2013) • New Sparco seat mounts and slides • Schroth Profi III-6 HANS harness (good through 2015) • OMP super Quadro steering wheel w/ NRG Innovations quick release hub • Aim MXL Pista dash • SPA Technicque fire suppression system • iCom 50-watt hardwired race radio system • I/O Port window side net (date of manufacture January 2012) • Safety Solutions intermediate net (date of manufacture May 2010)

Suspension/Brakes • K-Sport Version RR (Road Race) coilovers • Si front lower control arms w/ HPD spherical bushings • SPC rear camber arms • Honda Performance Development adjustable 25.4mm rear sway bar (with new Heim-joint links) • OEM Honda front sway bar [with Heim-joint links] • OEM Honda front and rear wheel bearings w/ HRP extended studs – New at beginning of season • Front: OEM Acura Legend Coupe rotors and calipers • Rear: Civic Si sized rotor and caliper • Master cylinder: Euro Civic Type-R master cylinder [7/8” bore vs. 3/4”] • Pads: Cobalt Friction [front: XR1 compound | rear: XR3 compound ] • Custom 2.5” caliper/rotor ducting

Transmission • Stock Si transaxle • Competitor Clutch twin-disc clutch and Comp. flywheel

Wheels & Tires • Two sets of Enkei RPF1 17x7” +45mm offset [New at beginning of season – super clean] • BFGoodrich R1S tires [2 sets – low heat cycle count]

Spares • New set of Acura Legend Coupe rotors (2) • New Accord/TSX front rotors (3) and • Set of Accord/TSX front brake calipers • New box of front Cobalt brake pads [XR1 - $235)] • Used pair of headlight assemblies • Large box of coil over springs • Used Civic Si front calipers • Used Civic Si rear calipers • Rear hubs, serpentine belts, misc. bits and pieces • High pressure hose for use with on-board air jack system

Please e-mail with any questions.

Thank you.

Eric

forumal1@earthlink.net

310-291-2555

solfly
solfly Reader
1/9/15 8:37 a.m.

you should post pictures

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
GmEXrYumMM0TQg6oGV0xIDOsGYft8S6kcGqcnLxOB4KHhUfF0Rbqz3wIi89ARGSi