JThw8
JThw8 PowerDork
7/6/15 5:56 p.m.

It's been a good run for this one, 3 years is longer than most stay around here but I'm starting to look at shaking up the fleet a bit so I thought I'd float it out here and see if anyone is interested.

Is a 2012 Abarth, Black and red with the upgraded 17" wheels and leather interior. 61,000 (and growing) miles and well kept. She's a driver but a well loved and cared for driver. Always dealer serviced. Recently had the starter replaced otherwise it's been flawless.

Full disclosure, last year I was lightly rear ended in stopped traffic. No real damage but the bumper was scratched and it was on someone else's dime so I had it professionally repainted. This is the last season for the rear tires as well, fronts are still good, car seems to go through rears faster (I should do more burnouts)

Not sure what else I can say about it, great little car, no need to get rid of it and therefore no rush. There is still a loan on the car so you'd be paying the bank to get the title, if you are uncomfortable with that or have questions about it just ask. jim at misfittoysracing dot com

Willing to drive to deliver anywhere in US if you buy my plane ticket home, I'd love one last adventure with it ;)

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy PowerDork
7/7/15 7:11 p.m.

Nice car. Decent price!

Jerry
Jerry SuperDork
7/8/15 5:48 a.m.

Good deal, decent miles. I'm somewhere around 22k on mine (2013) after 1yr 4months and garaged during snow. Come on people, these are fun little cars!

JThw8
JThw8 PowerDork
7/8/15 5:57 a.m.
Jerry wrote: Good deal, decent miles. I'm somewhere around 22k on mine (2013) after 1yr 4months and garaged during snow. Come on people, these are fun little cars!

Although I hate the term as a selling point mine is 90% highway miles. I have a 70 mile highway commute every day. Miles would probably be higher if I didn't rotate it with other cars.

It is a terrible lot of fun but I need to thin the herd and SWMBO is due for a new car soon. I'd rather sell at a good deal here than trade it in.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
QtSVLwKXcC20m94AmbLO755Q4dpFQRZF23Y6CF6gx4CSj2NrAblLvls72fKzVFsB