Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
8/29/18 11:24 a.m.

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/cto/d/1991-school-bus-car-hauler/6676535576.html

This right here *slaps roof* is a 1991 Chevy C60 school bus with a 366 big block and 5 speed manual transmission. It is a full size school bus, that has been shortened up and has installed ramps on the back to haul cars with. I really really want an enclosed trailer, so sadly I've decided I gotta let this old dog go. 110,000 miles on the clock and most of the service records kept from the old school from which it came from. Has a winch on the back for loading cars with 7 foot aluminum ramps. There isn't a car too low to load, trust me. It hauls like a dream and it's a blast to have! 2 bunk beds, aftermarket stereo with subwoofer (you better party in this bus or it's probably not for you), a kitchen table with a microwave and a tool box in back for those track side repairs. It does not come with me generator or me air conditioner, sorry. Let me know if you're interested or want to check it out!

T.J.
T.J. MegaDork
8/29/18 11:34 a.m.

In reply to Fueled by Caffeine :

I used to work in Monticello. This is not too far across the river from there.

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
8/29/18 11:51 a.m.

In reply to T.J. :

so it's yours?

Ryed
Ryed New Reader
8/29/18 2:19 p.m.

So much want! But too far from VT, and if I pulled that into my driveway I think the divorce papers would arrive the next day.

maj75
maj75 HalfDork
8/29/18 9:28 p.m.

So is that a “short bus?”

P3PPY
P3PPY GRM+ Memberand New Reader
9/20/18 4:42 p.m.

Oh man. Don't get your hopes up or anything but how much are you asking for it? The posting has expired

EDIT: nevermind, I see it's not yours

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
YrRUjh9ZkCjflviFk4yoApNbsOFfl6zFuBcRFNP1tVpnPUynrZWT4xu9TAS9d5zx