mdizz7
mdizz7 New Reader
7/6/17 5:40 p.m.

Up for sale is an Exocet kit car manufactured by Exomotive in Atlanta and also sold by Flyin Miata. More information about the kit and chassis is available at Exomotive.com It is street legal with a Colorado title. Best part of being a kit car is that it is emission exempt in CO. This was a fun build and an absolute blast at the track, autocross events, or carving up the canyons. Happy to answer any questions or provide more pictures. Asking $16,000 obo. If interested, comment, DM me or email at mstarr7@gmail.com.Thank you.

Located 15 minutes from Denver International Airport in Commerce City, CO.Seller is responsible for shipping (if needed)

Legal in SCCA solo (D-Mod w/o wing).

More details below the pics. More pictures available https://flic.kr/s/aHsm3QaJLV

-Exomotive Race Chassis #130 -Donor: stock 94 1.8 w/ Torsen LSD -Driven ~7000 miles since built. -Participated in a few autocross events and a few track days. -Rustoleum hammered painted chassis (easy fix and maintenance) -Jet Black gel coat fiber glass body work -Stock ECU and wiring harness -Powerstop brake pads and rotors (slotted and drilled) -New front hubs -Flyin Miata sway bars front and rear -Adjustable sway links -Skunk2 PRO ST coilovers -Exomotive Coil Spacers -Basset 15x8 4" offset light weight steel wheels (17lbs) -Dunlop Direzza DZ102 205/50r15 tires -Corbeau Clubman seats (not on sliders so NOT adjustable) -Gforce 5 point latching harnesses -NRG steering wheel, hub, and quick release -APR Wing Mounts -Megan racing aluminum wing -Custom header back stainless exhaust (no Cat - emissions except in Colorado) w/ 2 resonators and Magnaflow stainless muffler. (Stock Header) -Water Pump/Timing Belt/Cam and crank Seals done May 2017 -MSD wires -4.5 inch dual beam headlights -All-in-one LED tail lights -Odyssey battery and holder -Custom intake w/ cone filter -Custom grill insert -Custom removable canvas top -Cell phone holder -Custom wiring tray and wiring tray cover -Flyin Miata side panels -Includes full DOT glass windshield and clamps and manual wiper (Not installed) -12" lexan windshield (installed) -UTV mirrors -Energy poly bushings except rear end bushings (new bushings included) -New OEM motor mounts -12v plug and dual usb charger

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
7/13/17 10:20 a.m.

I wonder if I could commute to work in that....

Stefan
Stefan GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/13/17 12:51 p.m.

In reply to SVreX:

I suspect a few do.

It would be like commuting to work on a motorcycle only with a bit more steel around you.

AWSX1686
AWSX1686 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
7/13/17 12:52 p.m.

Want

BTD
BTD Reader
7/13/17 4:53 p.m.

Free bump for the seller. I've met him when I was building my Exocet and I'll vouch for him - great guy. The car is VERY well priced given that it's a running and driving example with nice modification. Plus, it's the race chassis.

You'd be hard pressed to build this for the same $$$

einy
einy HalfDork
7/13/17 5:20 p.m.
BTD wrote: You'd be hard pressed to build this for the same $$$

Let me fix that statement ... You'd be hard pressed to build this for the same $$$ PLUS a couple more $k

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke SuperDork
7/13/17 6:55 p.m.

Damn it... I really really wish I was in the market at the moment. Would buy in a heartbeat. GLWS!

mdizz7
mdizz7 New Reader
7/13/17 8:20 p.m.

In reply to BTD:

Thanks!

Jerry
Jerry UltraDork
7/14/17 6:59 a.m.

Street legal. I wouldn't need a truck/trailer.

mdizz7
mdizz7 New Reader
7/14/17 8:21 a.m.
Jerry wrote: Street legal. I wouldn't need a truck/trailer.

Yes sir. I drive it about an hour and a half to two hours each way to events.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury MegaDork
7/14/17 8:33 a.m.

pretty much my dream commuter...the want is strong with this one. Too bad, my bank finds my lack of funds disturbing

Azulevo
Azulevo New Reader
7/14/17 3:47 p.m.
SVreX wrote: I wonder if I could commute to work in that....

I've commuted to work in mine 3 times this week.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
7/14/17 4:25 p.m.

In reply to mdizz7:

Need a truck? I'll trade you.

mdizz7
mdizz7 New Reader
7/15/17 7:18 p.m.

Car is sold. Thanks Everyone!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
PLJho7iKn5AfoOWcNGuZxVQqbGIiehzSwEe37aUTt4aHnLsq5nhAye9TSUADHSBv