beaterku
beaterku New Reader
7/6/17 1:47 p.m.
spitfirebill
spitfirebill UltimaDork
7/6/17 1:54 p.m.

That's purty. GLWS

Did I miss the price somewhere in there?

beaterku
beaterku New Reader
7/17/17 10:23 a.m.

Lowered the asking price. She's just sleeping, waiting for a good home! Open to offers. Thanks!

beaterku
beaterku New Reader
7/28/17 1:00 p.m.

Happy Friday all, I've had a little interest locally, but not bites yet. Let me know if you have any questions! Open to offers.

-Nick

chandlerGTi
chandlerGTi PowerDork
7/28/17 6:49 p.m.

Your ad is great, it's like a mini build thread and for sale ad all together. GLWS!

ronholm
ronholm Dork
7/28/17 7:02 p.m.

Hey.... I'll trade ya for some Christmas Lights.

Nice Car!

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
7/28/17 9:45 p.m.

That is lovely. I am just over, so to speak, in Columbia MO. I wish I was in a position to make an offer, your price is certainly not unreasonable. Good luck, this is the only generation of MR2 I haven't owned and it is a great example.

beaterku
beaterku New Reader
7/29/17 11:25 a.m.
chandlerGTi wrote: Your ad is great, it's like a mini build thread and for sale ad all together. GLWS!

Thank you. I wanted to give a little background of the build and why I did what I did.

ronholm wrote: Hey.... I'll trade ya for some Christmas Lights. Nice Car!

Thank you!

singleslammer wrote: That is lovely. I am just over, so to speak, in Columbia MO. I wish I was in a position to make an offer, your price is certainly not unreasonable. Good luck, this is the only generation of MR2 I haven't owned and it is a great example.

Thank you! Pricing is all over the place for these. My goal is to find a good home where someone will appreciate what it is.

beaterku
beaterku New Reader
9/5/17 4:11 p.m.

Good afternoon all,  I've a couple people show a little interest but nothing concrete yet.  The car is still available.  I'd love to sell it to a fellow car person.  Thanks!

beaterku
beaterku New Reader
9/28/17 9:34 a.m.

Good morning all.  The MR2 is still available.  I've had quite of bit of interest, just no bites.  This is a great platform with all of the right parts, a ton of extra and stock parts as well as an extensive collection of pictures taken and gathered during the build.  The asking price is $7,000, but I completely am open to offers.  I think this is a fair starting price, but I am aware that the market is all over the place, so I am very open at this point.  My only concern is that the car goes to a good home.  A lot of blood, sweat and tears have gone in to this car.  Please send me a message or email me at mr2@mccordconveyor.com.  I appreciate it! 

beaterku
beaterku New Reader
10/11/17 3:38 p.m.
ronholm said:

Hey.... I'll trade ya for some Christmas Lights.

Nice Car!

So I just put two and two together and realized who you are.  You already do my Christmas lights!  -Nick

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
tUDeFywqm48JB5pVSndPdtVumnlKNwwAMdRajp5xN6fbmwMGcAAfAqNT3BYWzXBg