irish44j
irish44j UltimaDork
9/19/18 2:00 p.m.

EDIT: Tentatively sold.

Mine, totally associated. GRM price on here. Lots of information in my CL post:

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/d/2009-subaru-wrx-tastefully/6702010946.html

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
9/19/18 3:12 p.m.

I am interested.. but as a highly allergic asthmatic and leary of the  smoking note....   

Greg Voth
Greg Voth Dork
9/19/18 4:08 p.m.

What did you end up decide to replace it with?

irish44j
irish44j UltimaDork
9/19/18 6:35 p.m.
Fueled by Caffeine said:

I am interested.. but as a highly allergic asthmatic and leary of the  smoking note....   

Yeah, sorry no solution there. I try to keep it pretty clean and my wife (who is asthmatic) doesn't seem to have any problems in the car), but understandable.

irish44j
irish44j UltimaDork
9/19/18 6:37 p.m.
Greg Voth said:

What did you end up decide to replace it with?

not really. But leaning toward GTI. I want something under warranty, with no miles, that gets better MPGs for my commuting. When I got this car it was to do road trips, commute, track, etc in . But now I have other cars for those other things and there's really no point in having a 300hp AWD commuter that drinks Premium fuel and has a stiff-ish suspension. Next car will be stock and stay stock. That's the plan, at least. 

Cotton
Cotton PowerDork
9/19/18 11:06 p.m.

In reply to Fueled by Caffeine :

If there is any smoke smell at all a commercial ozone generator will work wonders.  I bought one,  but they can also be rented.  Stay away from the cheap ones on amazon and eBay....they don’t work as well or sometimes at all.

Tactical Penguin
Tactical Penguin Dork
9/20/18 9:00 a.m.

Very interested...I keep thinking about a "project" car, but if I'm honest, I'm kinda soft now and hardcore streetable track cars don't really appeal.  Comfyish, cold AC, AND you can still hit up nearly any motorsports venue you'd like while having the ability to slap on snows and dominate winter seems like an ideal combo.

Is there a normal day that you're usually free if I wanted to come out and take a look?

irish44j
irish44j UltimaDork
9/20/18 11:38 a.m.
Tactical Penguin said:

Very interested...I keep thinking about a "project" car, but if I'm honest, I'm kinda soft now and hardcore streetable track cars don't really appeal.  Comfyish, cold AC, AND you can still hit up nearly any motorsports venue you'd like while having the ability to slap on snows and dominate winter seems like an ideal combo.

Is there a normal day that you're usually free if I wanted to come out and take a look?

I'm typically home by 4pm so late afternoon/evenings are idea. Almost always home Sundays unless there's rallycross. Hit me up on email at my username here AT yahoo.com. I want to move this thing as quickly as possible so perhaps we can work out a deal. 

irish44j
irish44j UltimaDork
9/20/18 3:50 p.m.

oh just to add since you mentioned winter - this car has the winter package - so wiper de-icers, heated seats, and heated side mirrors :)

irish44j
irish44j UltimaDork
9/20/18 3:56 p.m.

Also, drop to $5700. I'd prefer to sell this sooner than later :)

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
wfoIf14nA9n4GGsII61XrLt2u4m8JleFqYCwS02GcOm196MZW8l1UskI0aUMcApZ