MG Bryan
MG Bryan SuperDork
9/1/15 11:25 a.m.

So, I've had the parts and the car sitting around. I've come to the conclusion that thanks to the fact that all the stuff is MD and I'm stationed in NC, I'm probably never going to get to it.

Everything is new, in the boxes. I realize that I'm going to have to take a huge hit on this stuff, but I'd rather put money and time into my S2000. I don't really know what this stuff is worth second-hand; so, I guess best offer?

I'll get pictures, asap. Otherwise, it's all on 949racing's website

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
9/1/15 11:42 a.m.

I doubt you'll have to take a big hit on it. If you did, i'd be making some lowball offers to upgrade from my Swank Force Racing™ Bilstein setup and 1.6 HDR4 clutch action.

calteg
calteg HalfDork
9/1/15 12:26 p.m.

I'll be in Dover in two weeks and I'm desperate for the Xidas! Ironically enough, I'm picking up a 95 miata. Will the Xidas fit in the trunk?

edit: PM sent

KyAllroad
KyAllroad SuperDork
9/1/15 1:28 p.m.

All sorts of want here. Poverty precludes any purchases though

MG Bryan
MG Bryan SuperDork
9/1/15 8:21 p.m.

In reply to calteg:

Replied. Failed to mention, that yes. If you don't have a bunch of other stuff with you the coilovers will fit in the trunk of an NA without problems.

nile13
nile13 New Reader
9/1/15 9:15 p.m.
MG Bryan wrote: So, I've had the parts and the car sitting around. I've come to the conclusion that thanks to the fact that all the stuff is MD and I'm stationed in NC, I'm probably never going to get to it. Everything is new, in the boxes. I realize that I'm going to have to take a huge hit on this stuff, but I'd rather put money and time into my S2000. I don't really know what this stuff is worth second-hand; so, I guess best offer? I'll get pictures, asap. Otherwise, it's all on 949racing's website

The Xidas are for what year? Or are they the same for NA and NB?

With or without NB top mounts? Standard 700/400 sprigs or something else?

Any idea on price on this? I'm interested and can probably have them picked up for cash in MD,

kylini
kylini HalfDork
9/1/15 9:22 p.m.

I'll give you 2/3 of a good bottle of Malbec. It's very good Malbec. Limited time offer...I might drink more.

(Also, daymn good suspension mate!)

MG Bryan
MG Bryan SuperDork
9/1/15 9:49 p.m.

I bought them for an NA. I've never had an NB but the parts do interchange. Quoted from the invoice:

XIDA Club Sport coilover 90-05 Miata MX5

Front spring rate: Standard 700 in/lbs Rear spring rate: Standard 400 in/lbs Dual Spring system: Delete dual spring system Upper Mounts: With Mazda OEM NB mounts

nile13
nile13 New Reader
9/1/15 10:23 p.m.

OK, so this is with single springs and NB mounts.

So... price?

MG Bryan
MG Bryan SuperDork
9/2/15 12:13 p.m.

Xidas pending sale.

MG Bryan
MG Bryan SuperDork
9/2/15 9:45 p.m.

In regards to the clutch, when I bought it they offered organic or ceramic friction material. I chose the organic.

coldbeerchief
coldbeerchief New Reader
9/9/15 3:49 p.m.

PM sent on the clutch set up

MG Bryan
MG Bryan SuperDork
9/9/15 9:35 p.m.

In reply to coldbeerchief:

I didn't seem to get your PM.

MG Bryan
MG Bryan SuperDork
9/9/15 9:38 p.m.

$800 obo for the clutch?

MG Bryan
MG Bryan SuperDork
9/13/15 3:36 p.m.

Sale on the Xidas fell through. Any other interested parties?

nile13
nile13 New Reader
9/13/15 10:29 p.m.

See question above. I will not play "guess the price" game with a seller.

MG Bryan
MG Bryan SuperDork
9/14/15 8:35 p.m.

$1800 Obo You could offer $10 and it's not going to offend me. I want to work something out before I leave the country for a while.

MG Bryan
MG Bryan SuperDork
9/18/15 3:13 p.m.

If anyone has any suggestions on where else to post these, I'd appreciate it. I need to get some things sold in the very near future.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
9/18/15 3:24 p.m.

MiataTurbo and Miata.net are where i would post this stuff.

My clutch install has gone badly and has now probably cost me about the same as it would have cost to lowball you on your setup, so i'm a sad panda.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
kMOXPTaTEmcqpxAa2C3G9wiJbAjToEHjhta0uRrlWf74g8Kpi6Y9SLfSMMCDEBmF