pres589 (djronnebaum)
pres589 (djronnebaum) PowerDork
10/15/19 3:43 p.m.

I bought these years ago thinking they would go on my '95.  That never happened.  One is still in the box, one isn't due to the box getting wet.  They are in as-new condition with the little rubber cones protecting the ball joints.  I haven't owned my '95 in, uh, years and I would rather sell them than move them again with no purpose in sight.  

I don't know what they sell for these days.  I think I paid $300 or more for the pair from a dealership.  I live in Lawrence KS and would like to either sell locally or have the buyer pay for shipping.  Another option is to tell me you want them and wait for me to arrive in Baltimore and you get them from me when we're local to each other.  What do you say?  Lot of Mustang owners out there know these are a good upgrade OR just a nice way to replace worn out stuff.

Price negotiable.  Impress me with your willingness to give!  

Klayfish
Klayfish PowerDork
10/16/19 7:43 a.m.

How negotiable? wink This is my sons' first project car, just purchased a few weeks ago....

pres589 (djronnebaum)
10/16/19 12:57 p.m.

Lemme message you on that.

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/16/19 2:19 p.m.

Is there anything unique about 03-04 Cobra front LCA's?

pres589 (djronnebaum)
10/16/19 4:11 p.m.

Supposed to have better ball joints and the bushings are improved through increased stiffness and some kind of build change to increase static caster.  They used to be touted as a nice improvement for the rest of theSN95's and Fox's.

Javelin
10/16/19 4:41 p.m.
pres589 (djronnebaum) said:

Supposed to have better ball joints and the bushings are improved through increased stiffness and some kind of build change to increase static caster.  They used to be touted as a nice improvement for the rest of theSN95's and Fox's.

Nice!

My SN95 doesn't use spring pockets anymore, but the T-Bird does...

pres589 (djronnebaum)
10/16/19 6:03 p.m.

That means you want to own these, right?  They aren't listed online new from the usual Mustang sources so I'm not sure what the status of these are if you tried to buy new ones at the Ford dealer's counter.  LMR's page says "The kit features (2) front lower control arm assemblies with 50% stiffer front bushings and low friction ball joints. This control arm has a redesigned stamping to improve the turning circle approximately 10% on 1994-98 Mustangs."

Javelin
10/16/19 6:52 p.m.

In reply to pres589 (djronnebaum) :

*Checks pockets*

Uhhh... Want to trade for something? laugh

pres589 (djronnebaum)
10/16/19 7:00 p.m.

I'm trying to remove items from my possession before I move half-way across the country, again.  I don't need more items!  I need cash and space!

pres589 (djronnebaum)
10/24/19 10:38 p.m.

These have been packed to be moved across the freaking country, again.  Consider this thread on ice until I can get back to my belongings, probably close to the end of the year.  

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
tbPrKIAM033HUOCUgSr8V2zHTHncUhGzsh4e0oDhLEKMAJQ1imUWMbbVuCa61Thd