rustomatic
rustomatic Reader
7/17/22 10:49 a.m.

So I'm posting an engine for sale (transmission has been sold).  First off, there is also a Craigslist ad here:  https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/pts/d/woodstock-2011-chevy-53-ls-and-6l80/7509553377.html.

With that out of the way, here are the details (also in the ad linked above):

For sale is a 2011 5.3 LSx engine (LMG/iron block/799 heads).  The price is $2000.00.

The engine was in very good working order when pulled. It came from a 2wd Chevy Suburban that had 65,000 miles when wrecked. I have had the engine for 5-6 years; in that time, I have only put maybe 2000 miles on it (low usage hotrod).

Engine highlights:

LS9 cam
PAC 1218 valve springs
ARP head studs
LS2 timing chain guide
LS9 head gaskets
new LS3 balancer (I think Corvette spacing)
Gen IV truck intake with flex fuel injectors (also DBW throttle body, if you want it)
F-body oil pan (rear sump/low profile)

I will include the stock E38 PCM and wiring harness; the harness is both modified and damaged (heat/melting), and the tune on the computer is for different injectors (Deka 80s, which I can sell). You can find a new harness on eBay for a Gen IV LS pretty cheaply now. Tuning is available locally.

Special for GRM people:  If you want to inspect this engine, under valve covers, in oil filter, compression test, whathaveyou, you are welcome to do so.

Please email your contact info/specific questions (or post them here on the forum), and I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks.

Pics:

rustomatic
rustomatic Reader
7/27/22 7:30 p.m.

Update:  Transmission has been sold.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
WxVpCE6PBxy6hlM54RuRl8jMwag8oRyjsNQBCEFSXX3PUQNmLuqiWfH3wY0Fx4dq