garaithon
garaithon Reader
6/15/21 9:45 p.m.

First up is LT1 out of my 95 Roadmaster and a bunch of miscellaneous to go with it. Has roughly 155k and ran good just started pouring oil out of oil adapter gasket. I swapped to an LS powerplant. Plus you get everything I didn't use for the swap, manifolds, belt drive, etc. 

SOLD!

Next is an A568 5 speed out of a 92 Daytona 2.5 turbo. Has about 110k on it and shifted fine 10 years ago when pulled. The car melted a piston and we scraped it. Plus all the other random turbo dodge stuff I have. There's a one piece intake, turbo manifold, pistons and rods, more I'm forgetting. I have been clinging on to this but if I haven't used by now I'm not going to.

$200 or make offer. 

Last is oil pan, baffle, pick up, cam, front cover, and intake off 08 LY6 6.0l LS. I just didn't use these with my swap. 

Intake is sold pending payment! Rest of the ls stuff still here. make offer!

Make me an offer, I am tired of tripping over things... I can deliver between Indy and Louisville for beer money! Thanks!

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa GRM+ Memberand UberDork
6/15/21 9:53 p.m.

Prof Brap to the white courtesy phone, Prof Brap to the white courtesy phone

Also, those turbo bits would fit on this guy, right? https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/cars-sale/90-plymouth-horizon-1500-comes-with-glh-body-kit-nmna/184271/page1/

garaithon
garaithon Reader
6/16/21 9:10 a.m.

In reply to Mr_Asa :

Yea, you could turn that into a death trap quick! I have few turbos kicking around I'll throw in too!

garaithon
garaithon Reader
7/12/21 6:27 p.m.
Patrick (Forum Supporter)
Patrick (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/13/21 2:50 p.m.

How far are you from indy?  I need the intake, mine has chunks of broken valve rattling around inside it 

Cooter
Cooter UberDork
7/13/21 3:28 p.m.

In reply to Patrick (Forum Supporter) :

eBay auction is in Seymour, which is about 60 miles South of Downtown Indy.

garaithon
garaithon Reader
7/14/21 4:52 a.m.

Im about 40 miles from downtown. I'm going to street car takeover in a couple weekends. We could meet up then. I do have a bid on eBay so I'll probably have to see how that pans out. I'll definitely sell it to you if the eBay buyer falls through. 

garaithon
garaithon Reader
7/22/21 9:01 a.m.

My eBay buyer backed out. Still need the intake? 

Patrick (Forum Supporter)
Patrick (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/23/21 7:45 a.m.

In reply to garaithon :

I do, sorry i have been not around here much, busy and identity thefted so fixing that.  I will pm you

garaithon
garaithon Reader
8/12/21 12:45 p.m.

Engine is SOLD! LS Intake is pending. Everything else still avalible, make me an offer!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
VeXvMJPChnUwgTIX8a57H9wnvdQgkL98PkcFsl2HgyzTrylBE8ML6QDLqYfVrY5j