secretariata (Forum Supporter)
secretariata (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
11/21/19 6:59 p.m.

Edited to update and try to sell as I will be moving soon.  Edits are in bold text.

Set of 4 Apex ARC-8 Wheels sized 17"x9" ET42.  Dual lug pattern 5x100 and 5x114.3.  Anthracite color (Dark Grey) with Apex centercaps and also Subaru centercaps.  No major curb rash (I think one has a slight bit), but a couple of chips and scratches in finish.  Contintental Extreme Contact DW tires sized 245/40/17 mounted with two that have about 1/4" and two with about 5/16ths tread left.  All tires have even wear with no chunking (street duty only no Auto-X or track time on tires). All wheels have TPMS sensors and all were working 3 months ago when removed from car, but they are original from 2013 model year vehicle. 

I'll try to get pictures up over the weekend.

Located near Columbia, SC.  Asking $300 for local pickup.  Shipping would need to be negotiated or maybe the GRM delivery service can assist.  Would be willing to meet within an hour or so of Columbia.

I should now be able to get PM's as I revised my email address for GRM.  I will try to make a point to check that email address every evening.  If you send me a PM and don't get a response that evening (I normally check sometime between 7pm and 9pm EST) please post in this thread so I can reply.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/21/19 7:02 p.m.

I happen to know these will fit awesome under a first gen Mazdaspeed3- and the second gen for that matter. You can get 255s under the car if you choose the right tire. I only ever attempted 245s. You will need a fender roll to not scrub constantly. 

secretariata
secretariata GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/21/19 7:29 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

Thanks for adding that!  I had no idea, but am up for broadening the potential market...

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/21/19 7:38 p.m.
secretariata said:

In reply to Mndsm :

Thanks for adding that!  I had no idea, but am up for broadening the potential market...

Hehehe I learned wheel geometry just to figure this out. Turns out a subaru fitment is about dead on the screws to put a 9" on a speed3. 

10/18/21 7:28 p.m.

Updated price to $300.  Need to get rid of these.  If you PM me and don't get a response that evening, please post up here to let me know.

Thanks,

Steve

nocones
nocones GRM+ Memberand UberDork
10/18/21 7:49 p.m.

Can anyone get these to the challenge?  These would look fabulous on the LMP360 when it does track days.  

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
10/18/21 8:17 p.m.

I'm interested too. Please put me 2nd in line

10/19/21 6:11 p.m.

In reply to nocones :

Got your PM & replied.  Included my cell #, so you can contact me.  I work in a bunker & live near one so text is more reliable than calling.

10/19/21 9:35 p.m.

In reply to dyintorace :

You are No. 2! laugh

tic_tac
tic_tac None
10/20/21 10:16 a.m.

If you haven't sold em yet, please put me 3rd in line! I'm interested 

Matt B (fs)
Matt B (fs) UltraDork
10/20/21 12:19 p.m.

I can't imagine you'll get to 4th in line, but I'll put my name in either way. I'm in ATL so it would be a day's round trip to come get them.

nocones
nocones GRM+ Memberand UberDork
10/20/21 12:40 p.m.

I'm going to withdraw.  I just can't get them with the challenge timelines being tight for me on both ends.

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
10/20/21 5:16 p.m.

Woohoo! I'm definitely still interested. Can anyone help out by getting these to the Challenge?

10/20/21 5:37 p.m.
secretariata (Forum Supporter) said:

In reply to dyintorace :

You are No. 2! laugh

Now you are #1!

tic-tac has moved to #2

Matt B is now holding steady at #3

10/20/21 8:28 p.m.