RedGT
RedGT Dork
10/1/19 9:07 a.m.

(4) 17"x8.5" factory OEM Chevrolet Corvette wheels (a square setup) which fit nicely on 3rd and 4th gen Camaro, other-GM-stuff, and i guess you could put 'em back on a corvette!  And VW's!

Good condition but 2 have been on a car and are less perfect than the photo.  I'll take pics of all 4 today.

5x4.75 / 5x120.65 bolt pattern. 56mm offset. Center caps included.  $100  Located in eastern PA, 19539.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
10/1/19 10:34 a.m.

Any chance of getting them to the Challenge?

RedGT
RedGT Dork
10/1/19 10:41 a.m.

I'm not going but I'm happy to give them to whoever may have room.  Located in eastern PA between Reading and Allentown.

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
10/1/19 10:45 a.m.

Are you close to chris nonack?

RedGT
RedGT Dork
10/1/19 10:47 a.m.

I just asked and it sounds like he MAY have room.

Stampie

In reply to Dusterbd13-michael :

I think ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ is what pretty full bringing something's for someone else. Any other people in the area coming to the Challenge that wouldn't mind hauling these?

Stampie

In reply to RedGT :

Oh cool. If so I'd like them. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ PowerDork
10/1/19 10:49 a.m.

It's gonna be tight but I should be able to make it happen.  Please nothing else that isn't relatively compact, though, at this point I'm hauling lots of wheels and a bunch of other random stuff.

Stampie
10/1/19 10:51 a.m.

In reply to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :

You're a good man and enabler. RedGT I'll PM you about payment. 

Dusterbd13-michael
10/1/19 11:01 a.m.

The wheels are ultimately headed back to my house if you want to drop them off on the way down

RedGT
RedGT Dork
10/1/19 12:29 p.m.

Don't you have the last set i sold...?  How many do you need?!

Dusterbd13-michael
10/1/19 12:35 p.m.

In reply to RedGT :

Umm....

I don't think i do. Last sets of wheels i bought: centerline billet wheels, kelstars, steelies, miata nb stock, c4 sawblades, bullit wheels. 

These are actually fir stampies car that im doing some work to.....

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/1/19 12:35 p.m.

Chandler picked up the lot of tires from you last week and is back in PA, maybe he could get them to me?  I’ll buzz him after work, it would ultimately get them to the correct destination quicker and my trailer is bigger than nonack’s truck bed.

Stampie
10/1/19 12:43 p.m.

Sometimes it takes a village to ship a set of wheels. 

RedGT
RedGT Dork
10/1/19 1:55 p.m.

Sorry, wrong 'D___-_____' screen name!  Whoops.

RedGT
RedGT Dork
10/1/19 2:03 p.m.

In reply to Patrick :

This is getting ridiculous.  I should start a business shipping wheels and tires to the midwest.  Well.  Chandler should.

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/1/19 3:10 p.m.

In reply to RedGT :

Maybe you should have posted them last week.  It would probably work best if chris can snag them because I don’t want to put adam out again.  Sounds like it was a couple hour detour each way

RedGT
RedGT Dork
10/1/19 3:38 p.m.

I have other tires i need to get to chris so thats fine with me. 

Sorry, didn't HAVE two of them last week.  Just finished piecing together another (hopefully the last) set.

Stampie
10/1/19 5:12 p.m.

I appreciate everyone helping to make this possible. 

Dead_Sled
Dead_Sled HalfDork
10/1/19 7:23 p.m.
RedGT said:

Sorry, wrong 'D___-_____' screen name!  Whoops.

Yea, you're thinking of me, I bought the last two sets.  I've since bought another set, giving me 4 sets of rims for a car I haven't driven on the street yet.

For a hundo I'd have bought these too if SWMBO wouldn't kill me.  I can't find 15 inch steelies for the s10 for $100.

Stampie
10/1/19 9:31 p.m.

In reply to Dead_Sled :

I need a set of street wheels also. Only asking to relieve SWMBO pressure you know. "Hey honey I donated a set of wheels to that nice guy Stampie!  See how much more room we have now!"  I'm really trying to help you out here. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
0eu03dUySvx90Jg5DgxqK4X6aAHCWKtBom0AfTVELnioyGeltkdpWvZwWysOKL3Z