AxeHealey
AxeHealey GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/22/22 9:54 a.m.

They're maybe a little E36 M3ty but also actually out of an E36 M3. These are sport front seats with Vader headrests. Manual, not headed, all functions work. I found a perfect set so these need to go. The driver's side is worse, per usual, with a few worn through spots and a seam separation. The passenger side is actually pretty nice save a couple minor imperfections and some strange texture in places. Not totally sure what they're worth but also very happy to cut a deal to a GRMer to get them out of my basement. I really don't want to deal with shipping them but can hold for a while/GRM relay if needed. I have them listed on FB for $400 and have had a number of people interested but clearly no one has bought them yet. Cleveland, OH

Slippery
Slippery GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/22/22 10:46 a.m.

If I could find a cheap way to get them to Florida I would take them in a heartbeat!

Know anyone coming this way?

AxeHealey
9/22/22 11:05 a.m.

In reply to Slippery :

Saw your PM. Happy to help coordinate - responded with more detail in email. 

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/22/22 6:11 p.m.

No promises yet but there's a chance I do an Ohio to FL run after Challenge.

Stampie
9/22/22 8:07 p.m.

GRM Express is a go if it can wait until after Challenge and they can get to Patrick.

Slippery
9/22/22 8:10 p.m.

In reply to Stampie :

AxeHealey said he could wait a bit, but let's see what he says. I will send some gas money your way and then if you can hold them for me for a week or so I will figure out a way to pick them up from you!

Thanks!

Stampie
9/22/22 8:15 p.m.

In reply to Slippery :

A week?  Lol Dusterdb13's mystery bucket was at my house like a year or two.  It was so long we both forgot what was in it hence the mystery bucket name.

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/22/22 8:37 p.m.

In reply to Slippery :

we'll make it work even if andrew has to drop them off with me, I've got more garage space than he does and he needs to visit anyway before I put the skyline away for winter

chandler
chandler UltimaDork
9/22/22 9:06 p.m.

If I'd seen this earlier I drove by Andrew and Pats places today

Slippery
9/23/22 12:18 p.m.

Ok guys. I feel bad about getting everyone thinking about the logistics of getting these down to me and very appreciative of all the help offers, but I emailed Andrew that I am passing on them. 

I noticed this morning these are sedan sport seats with the vader headrests on them, even though AxeHealey clearly stated it on his post. I completely missed with the exitement of being able to put my car back together. 

It really doesnt make sense as I already have a set of these sans headrests that I picked up at the local jy a month back. 

Sorry guys and again thanks for all the help offers. 

AxeHealey
9/23/22 4:11 p.m.

In reply to Slippery :

No harm to foul. 

Either way, Patrick, I need that ride before the weather turns!

Seats still available!

AxeHealey
11/1/22 12:53 p.m.

Bumparilla. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
dkAIxngIu4pPx33IpHKbf4pJ0XRMFuD3PVWgqs3R6d9g78XmANB5ttDfBsm4bgGm