Will
Will UltraDork
5/16/21 3:12 p.m.

I sold my Z28 last year so now I don't need the 17x11 Grand sport replicas it's wearing in the pic below. They have ancient A6 tires you should assume are worthless.

Specs: 

5x4.75"/5x120.65mm bolt circle

50mm offset

7.97" backspace

70.7mm hub bore

No center caps

Silver painted finish

Going by memory here, but I think I used a 1/2" front and 5/8" rear spacer for these to fit my 4th gen. Other vehicles may require different spacers or none at all. Can't tell you if they'll fit your 3rd gen, C5 etc., so do your research before buying.

They're not perfect but they cleaned up well. That said, they have a lot of wear around the lug holes from being mounted/dismounted so many times, and they have some scratches typical of used wheels. Took a closeup of the worst one; the other wheels are better. If your Camaro is your baby these might not be for you, but if you want fat, cheap wheels that look pretty decent, here you go.

New these go for around $700 a set depending on the seller. These aren't new, so how about $450 obo? If you think I'm deep in "I know what I've got" territory, feel free to let me know and make me an offer.

Located in Chattanooga. Would greatly prefer not to ship and it would add quite a bit to the price, even after removing the tires, but I may be able to meet you somewhere relatively close.

PM me through the forum or email willparkersmith at gmail. Thanks.

RacetruckRon
RacetruckRon GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/16/21 10:19 p.m.

Very interested in these. I'll shoot you an email in the AM. 

Will
Will UltraDork
5/17/21 6:56 p.m.

Wheels are sold pending funds. Will update again when the deal is done.

classicJackets (FS)
classicJackets (FS) Dork
5/21/21 9:06 p.m.

Oh yes, yes please let's see these on the racetruck

Will
Will UltraDork
6/1/21 7:21 p.m.

Wheels are sold. Thanks to Ryan for a smooth transaction.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
TFhQwoac38VOOjL90v7ecP4un8yGZrEibDib5mXfB4Ihnl4ldi60h73JhKOs3x5a