Zeitgeist
Zeitgeist Reader
2/28/23 2:45 p.m.

For Sale various misc automotive books. How to, Historical and informational.

Most are soft cover with several hard covers. looking to get $10 for soft cover and $15 for hard cover. Happy to make better deal for those looking to buy more than one book. Some are out of print and hard to find. All are in good condition with some being almost new and perfect condition.

I have many more please let me know what you are looking for.  I also have many years of back issues of GRM and Sport Compact Car magazines.  I can sell single issues, year sets or the whole collection depending on buyers desires.

Will ship at buyers expense and preference  Happy to meet up in NW Ohio or nearby IN and SE Michigan to save shipping.

https://www.corner-carvers.com/forums/showthread.php?50782-FS-Misc-automotive-books&p=1294178#post1294178

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/203454752235271/

email works best

zeitgeist8 AT gmail DOT com

chandler
chandler UltimaDork
2/28/23 10:05 p.m.

Pretty sure we've been through this before but where in NW Ohio, I'm in Findlay. Not really interested in your books just having another GRMer nearby haha 

Zeitgeist
Zeitgeist Reader
3/1/23 9:31 a.m.

In reply to chandler :

Bluffton.  You are pretty close.  I go there all the time.  Cars and Coffee on Tiffin, downtown car show.  email or PM me we probably already met if you go to car shows in the area.

Cooper_Tired
Cooper_Tired HalfDork
3/1/23 11:08 a.m.

I'm interested in the Honda/Acura books

price for all shipped to 45102?

sent you an email

Zeitgeist
Zeitgeist Reader
3/1/23 5:57 p.m.

Honda Acura book went to Cooper tired.  Maximum boost and Forced induction tuning have also been sold. In general shipping is $4-6 for single book and more if hardcover but the more you buy the more I am willing to cover some of the shipping cost.  All prices are negotioable.

Byrneon27
Byrneon27 Reader
3/3/23 10:44 a.m.

Mopar Performance neon and 2.2/2.5, Performance Handling, Performance Tuning, and all the SCC issues you have shipped to Windsor PA 17402? BYRautosport@gmail.com 

Zeitgeist
Zeitgeist Reader
3/3/23 1:10 p.m.

In reply to Byrneon27 :

I sent you an email Byrneon27.  I have 105 Sport Compact Car magazines so that is like 79lbs just for the mags.  Pretty pricey and challenge to ship them all.

birdmayne
birdmayne GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
3/7/23 9:23 p.m.

Thanks again!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Qzbw7dMZ6xZbgFoHSqY84nQYp146iuvECcmS5qiImGJjiwQwXPt6dc6uOEgpxZI2