M3racer
M3racer New Reader
12/28/20 6:54 p.m.

This original (previously restored) Gilmore gas pump is a great addition to your garage! Wired for lights in on both side displays and the globe. Pump is in very good condition but could use a little clean up. New replacement glass for gas bubbles on hand (as shown) for upper insert on the doors - small notches  need to be cut to fit the chrome trim to size. I think one fluorescent light bulb needs to be replaced.

I am uncertain if the top globe is original but the remainder of the pump is - this is not a reproduction. Will not deliver or ship. Pickup only in Palm City, FL (east coast 40 min north of West Palm Beach, 30 min south of Fort Pierce). It is heavy - you will need a truck, tie down straps, something to protect the paint, etc. I know all of you GRMers know this but the way some people show up to haul away large items continues to challenge my belief in evolution. My son and I will be happy to help you load it. 

see pics here  https://photos.app.goo.gl/WD1ff8jtZjH18Xba7 and if that doesn't work try the Craigslist link

It is currently taking up space in the garage that needs to be freed up for other projects. I'm asking $2300. Cash preferred, however, one of the projects I want to make room for is a do-it-all NB Miata (start the kid on some track days, a little auto-x, Sunday afternoon get yer yayas out, eventually Exocet it, etc) for which I am currently shopping so I am open to trades for that - goes without saying but manual transmission only, and will consider cash on my end depending on the car.

Let me know

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
vnYeR1XPhSg1b01EjtGp2gTzeg4canLqjE74B8ZEcIWwJhAgmp4028otz7TPebRa