cdowd (Forum Supporter)
cdowd (Forum Supporter) Dork
9/20/21 3:52 p.m.

Wow!  Can you post a pick of how all this is situated to see how big of a trailer I would need?  I am very interested as I have my own somewhat stalled MGA project.

Robbie (Forum Supporter)
Robbie (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/21/21 9:34 a.m.

In reply to cdowd (Forum Supporter) :

Do it! Seems like a steal!

(If you don't then I'll have to be interested...)

Robbie (Forum Supporter)
Robbie (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/26/21 9:15 a.m.

This is haunting me. I can't stop thinking about it. I can't believe it hasn't sold yet! (Maybe it has). 

If you still have this after the challenge we might have to talk.

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/26/21 9:25 a.m.

OMG I just read the parts list and can only imagine what fun could be had by tossing a wrecked or rusty Miata in that blender. Alas, I have no time space or money for such an endeavor right now, but I'm in for $20 to see what Robbie would do with it.

wheelsmithy (Joe-with-an-L)
wheelsmithy (Joe-with-an-L) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/26/21 1:21 p.m.

I'm with you guys. The A is one of the most beautifully designed cars of all time in my opinion. The timing, and preponderance of other unfinished projects in my life makes this painful. I found a $150 hulk of one in high school, but it was so far beyond my skill-set at the time, I had to pass. I honestly thought the chance of finding another one at an attainable price was gone.

To OP- Good Luck With Sale. Somebody wants this.

JSP2021nh
JSP2021nh
10/6/21 1:00 p.m.

In reply to MuSTANK :

I am located in New Hampshire. Are the MGA parts still available? I have 3 MGA's and always looking for parts. Thanks, John

Apis Mellifera
Apis Mellifera Dork
10/6/21 2:00 p.m.

If there's disc brake front suspension pieces in the pile, I need them.

Apis Mellifera
Apis Mellifera Dork
10/7/21 8:55 a.m.

In reply to MuSTANK :

That's what I need if it's for a steel wheel car.  I don't need the shock or the lower A-arm, just the kingpin and what's attached.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
svBkC2c91AkcsDiF7vtzqvFMrIHRciCVdmmVkxsUTr3E25ZiXuQUqNtlheoSJat9