WonkoTheSane (FS)
WonkoTheSane (FS) GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/31/20 4:57 p.m.

I'm trying to clear out my random bits and bobs from playing with Miatas for the better part of the past two decades.   Consider all of the prices "OBO" and there can be a healthy discount for packages and parts going onto Challenge cars, just let me know!

I'd prefer not to ship the bigger stuff, it's all in 06076 (North East, CT).

First up: 1st generation Flyin' Miata butterfly brace & frame rails.  The newer version costs around $530, so how about $450?  Never installed, but sat on a shelf for the past 3 years or so.

1991 Special Edition Tonneau cover - Mazda OEM - $200

An "Aero Turbine" spec-miata cat-back exhaust for a NA8.  Note that this is loud!  It will get kicked out of your local 97db track unless you keep your cat!  After I put a cat in, this passed at every track I've been to.  $50

2001-2005 NB Intake Manifold with throttle body, TPS, and whatever else is attached still -$Free - The injectors that are pictured in the second shot have been sold.  Pick the manifold for free if you want it!

99-00 NB Intake manifold with no throttlebody, comes with rails and everything else pictured here. - $40:

NB Alternator - ran when parked?  - $30:

NB Thermostat Neck - $20

NA 1.8L brake brackets and 1.6 calipers.  Everything was lubed and worked well ~5 or 6 years ago when the car was parted.  Convert your 1.6 to 1.8 brakes! - $30

NA6 Intake Manifold with no throttle body - $Free

NA6 cylinder head - Good core - Was flat and good, engine was dissembled because the rings were letting oil by.  Was going to port it but that never happened and a 1.8 went back in its place! - $Free

Mazda OEM wheel locks - Keep honest people honest! - $Free

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/31/20 10:00 p.m.

That tonneau cover is worth real money. 

Intake manifold with purple injectors is 2001-05, red injectors is 1999-00. NA manifolds are one-piece. FYI. 

WonkoTheSane (FS)
12/31/20 10:10 p.m.

In reply to Keith Tanner :

Thanks Keith!  Happy new year!

EfiniMotorsport
EfiniMotorsport New Reader
1/1/21 9:18 p.m.

Do you have a gauge hood or the push on trim that goes on the back edge of the door opening?

WonkoTheSane (FS)
1/1/21 9:47 p.m.
EfiniMotorsport said:

Do you have a gauge hood or the push on trim that goes on the back edge of the door opening?

Unfortunately, no, I don't have either of those spare.

The purple injectors are spoken for (01-04).  The manifold is available for free if anyone wants it, otherwise I'll recycle it.

WonkoTheSane (FS)
1/4/21 12:53 p.m.

Injectors have shipped, ad has been updated.

WonkoTheSane (FS)
1/8/21 12:07 a.m.

Thermostat neck, vvt manifold, 1.6 head & 1.6 manifold are all spoken for.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
nlfiC3snAhcf8WB7d3y7Zl6MHZ2qgngwIvrJFvWOrlkjd1BuTNm9vpTaZ3X7e8c4