cmcgregor
cmcgregor Dork
7/12/19 12:50 a.m.

Random things that I've accumulated over the years - it has become clear that I'm never going to install them. Please get them out of my garage! I'm willing to ship smaller stuff but bigger things are pickup only. I have more pictures of all this stuff and am happy to take more. 

Airbag stuff - sensors and control modules. Car didn't have an airbag light illuminated before I pulled them, but these are old parts, so no guarantees. I have an airbag too that you can have for free. $20 for all of it. 

1.6 stock header - heatshields are a little loose, but the flanges are flat and it works. Has a new gasket at the midpipe. $40

Stock heat shield - this is nearly brand new, I bought it directly from Mazda when I moved to CA to pass smog. $25

Weapon R intake tube - might be handy for a challenge build? $20(?)

Cruise control parts - this should be everything but the stalk, seems to be in working order but I've never used it. $50

3D printed spec Miata style intake - this was made by redGT? I think? I never used it.  $25

Hardtop side latches - these are in great shape, they just don't fit with my roll bar and seats. I have the brackets for them as well, just forgot to put them in the picture. $50

Stock 1.6 alternator - I think this is good but I honestly can't remember why I swapped it. Consider it a core. I'd take a 6 pack for it, and it doesn't even have to be good beer. 

Let me know if you're interested in any of my junk!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xdQ17gIHW810KvUBVfbNu478MRRr8xUW36GncvMWNz4ZpnJkbVFtT5HHAxzPfYVw