RockAuto
RockAuto New Reader
12/21/18 10:38 a.m.

A RockAuto Email Gift Certificate would make a fantastic last-minute gift! E-Gift delivery is immediate and free. Simply choose the Email format and your friends and family will receive the E-Gift in their inbox.

They are available for any amount, are easy to purchase and even easier to use!

tripp
tripp Reader
12/26/18 4:55 a.m.

Just my experience but I plan to never shop Rock Auto again. I purchased aN AC compressor for my Yukon that didn’t fit (apparently there are multiple style AC compressors for a 2000 Yukon with dual zone AC). The customer service was atrocious and rude. 

The local big name shops will match Rock Autos pricing but will also provide service and someone who will accept a return of it doesn’t match. 

Save yourself and your loved ones a headache and don’t do business with this company. 

Tripp

PeteD
PeteD GRM+ Memberand New Reader
12/26/18 5:52 a.m.

Wow, how did that turn out in the end? Did you able to get the right part or a refund?

My experiences with Rock Auto have been good; good parts, quick delivery & an easy-to-use website plus more choices than my local shop can give.

tripp
tripp Reader
12/26/18 6:56 a.m.

Ended up being more of a project than intended but I had to eat the parts I bought from Rock Auto. I was a bit overly stubborn at first admittedly. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
yb4j28VEdhWBRzb1bSCoF1lwqxxeqWCR4HCj8bS5rUfRNLvVYXPsRhgDVFcMRvW5