Patientzero
Patientzero HalfDork
7/5/20 4:44 p.m.

!!!---SOLD---!!!

SnapOn 14.4v lithium tools. All were purchased new by me. I am not selling individually. Everything works as intended and all batteries are good. Well over $2500 if you bought this all on the truck (feel free to judge).  It's impossible dealing with the idiots on Facebook marketplace so I'm hoping someone on here needs this stuff.  I can provide more pictures, video, serial numbers, etc if needed.

Asking $600 plus whatever shipping costs.  Willing to negotiate.

Included:
3/8” ratchet
2 different handheld lights
Reciprocating Saw, uses standard sawzall blades
3/8” drill
3/8” impact
Right angle drill
Under hood light
4 chargers
9 batteries

Vracer111
Vracer111 HalfDork
7/5/20 6:08 p.m.

I'm interested, but getting kickback from trying to message you via this forum with email saying undeliverable to recipient. Tried putting in the e-mail address in the undeliverable email and won't work.

If still available, please email me at [redacted], I'm fine with your asking price.

ShawnG
ShawnG UltimaDork
7/5/20 8:02 p.m.

I'm all stocked up on these already or I would jump on it.

Guys, if you're hesitating, his price is pretty much what TWO of these tools sell for on the truck.

My microlithim stuff has been getting used every day for the last four years and nothing, not even the batteries have let go yet.

Vracer111
Vracer111 HalfDork
7/5/20 8:22 p.m.

I'm not hesistating... the messaging system on this forum simply sucks. Think I finally got an email out.

Patientzero
Patientzero HalfDork
7/5/20 9:26 p.m.

In reply to Vracer111 :

I got your email and replied with my phone number.  Please send me a text.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
tIjZBjODEU1Xr3dOahjhLeEcYxnXP4awpXwC43p7En0CKM3vHz9kVyvHtQAk7VPS