Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/19/20 11:01 a.m.

Tube front clip from a stock car.  Has tubular upper and lower arms, strut rods, fabricated spindles with wide 5 wilwood hubs.  Calipers present but likely need replaced.  Sweet rack needs cleaning and an input bushing and boots, their rep told me they will sell you the parts or you can ship it to them and they'll rebuild it and send it back.

also have matching rear wilwood hubs for a floating rear end.  They're off a winters quick change but will fit anything with the same type axle ends.  Should have the caliper brackets too as well as the drive plates.  

2 new rotors

2 used aluminum 15x14 wheels

i think $300 is fair for everything 

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
1/19/20 1:17 p.m.

Why do you post something like this after talking me out of buying other stuff?

Patrick
1/19/20 1:44 p.m.

So that you have money to buy my stuff?

Stampie
1/19/20 1:48 p.m.

Thought so. 

Stampie
1/19/20 6:38 p.m.

Pat and I discussed it and it just doesn't make sense for my build budget wise. It's kinda strange for him not to enable me but I'm passing.

Daylan C
Daylan C PowerDork
1/19/20 7:01 p.m.

In reply to Stampie :

I dunno man. I wouldn't trust it. He must be up to something.

Cooter
Cooter UltraDork
1/19/20 7:09 p.m.

What is the width at the frame rails?  Is it a left hander, or set up to turn both directions?

Patrick
1/19/20 8:20 p.m.

I'll measure after work tomorrow.  The control arms are same side to side as opposed to the ones that run shorter on one side, the offset on this car was all in the rear end with a way longer axle on the right.  The mid plate isn't there anymore, it's part of my engine test stand now.  

Cooter
Cooter UltraDork
1/19/20 8:28 p.m.

Thanks.  If possible, could you get an outside track width, and a hub to hub measurement as well?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
FbZ3mSF5Y3fdc4Snz4vXvLbnefNqW34vxZXZor9iWn39eFFpYLmQZ8ZJqXaIRo6h