white_fly
white_fly HalfDork
6/26/20 11:44 a.m.

I'm looking for a set of 16" wheels for a Porsche Boxster. I'd like a square set of phone dials, but I would consider other options. The wheels need to end up in Tahequah, OK, Tampa, FL, or Lafayette, IN. Does anyone have something like that laying around?

TR7 (Forum Supporter)
TR7 (Forum Supporter) Reader
6/26/20 3:21 p.m.

I have a staggered set of 16x7, 16x8 that I was planning on refinishing and using, but they have been sitting a while and I havent done much with them. I am in NJ however....

chandler
chandler PowerDork
6/26/20 5:28 p.m.

Are all the 16" high offset? 928 and late 944 fitment?

TR7 (Forum Supporter)
TR7 (Forum Supporter) Reader
6/30/20 8:43 a.m.

I have the late offset wheels. 

white_fly
white_fly HalfDork
6/30/20 8:56 a.m.

I feel like shipping would be cost prohibitive. Hopefully I can find a set closer.

cruisermatt
cruisermatt New Reader
7/6/20 8:34 p.m.

I have a few of sets of Phone Dials at my shop in Orlando to get rid of. Not sure off the top of my head which sets are what sizes but i can check. Let me know if you're interested. 

Edit: I will still check but Dad says they are all 15's.

white_fly
white_fly HalfDork
7/6/20 9:10 p.m.
cruisermatt said:

I have a few of sets of Phone Dials at my shop in Orlando to get rid of. Not sure off the top of my head which sets are what sizes but i can check. Let me know if you're interested. 

Edit: I will still check but Dad says they are all 15's.

I might still be interested in a set as long as I can test fit them first.

cruisermatt
cruisermatt New Reader
7/7/20 11:50 a.m.

In reply to white_fly :

Yeah, they're all 15's. You're welcome to test fit. 

crxmike
crxmike Reader
7/13/20 9:00 a.m.

Having just picked up a Boxster and considering wheels for snow tires, I'm very interested in knowing whether 15“ phone dials fit. My boxster is a 2000 base, so they might fit over my brakes. Need to find local set for test fit. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
GJ2iyug054atFSVowxNZe4B4u09f1Yz4JHRjr4Z38c5W5yhdTp100GxEt26D9u7Q