MyMiatas
MyMiatas Reader
12/20/22 9:46 a.m.

I would like to asks the GRM Hive if it knows if anyone sells these types of retainers for wire harnesses?  The crummy things are designed to be used once. Auveco comes to mind . GM only sells the wire harness not the retainers. 

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/20/22 11:17 a.m.

check mcmaster carr

APEowner
APEowner GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
12/20/22 11:56 a.m.

You're looking for push mount cable ties.  There are a variety of configurations available.  If you're just looking for something that will work you can find them on Amazon.  If you're looking for a factory correct replacement then you'll need to do some more digging.  This -> Allied Electronics Link looks pretty close.

MyMiatas
MyMiatas Reader
12/20/22 2:09 p.m.

Thank you. I will see if we can get some in stock and see if they have a larger variety of retainers

Spearfishin
Spearfishin New Reader
12/27/22 9:23 a.m.

ClipsandFasteners.com will almost definitely have something close. I've purchased from them numerous times for push pins or similar.

MyMiatas
MyMiatas Reader
12/29/22 2:30 p.m.

I will go to there site and see what they have. Thanks 

leegrx7
leegrx7 New Reader
12/30/22 7:32 p.m.

Just reviewed the delrin bushing article...who can i contact for the details on the “interferrence” details (delrin OD  to suspension eye ID and metal sleeve OD to DELRIN  ID..) dOES  JG HAVE THUS?.....i have delrin ready to go to a machine shop

leeg-RX7

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Gzok6WCbJlsOQanpXoab9g53ZZIyYue30gtS4yspxv11CV5JHKnDILFVscXH2Paw