1 2 3
gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
6/26/11 7:41 p.m.

We hit the goal. These will be ordered tomorrow and should be in to us by late next week then we'll get them shipped out. I'll keep you all updated.

Thanks!

DILYSI Dave
DILYSI Dave SuperDork
6/26/11 7:46 p.m.

Rad. Now I have a new favorite shirt to wear on test drives.

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
6/26/11 7:55 p.m.

familytruckster
familytruckster New Reader
6/27/11 3:42 p.m.

YAY!

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
7/1/11 9:39 a.m.

So we sold 25 of these but we ordered 100. There are plenty to go around so consider this your payday BUMP :)

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
7/8/11 12:03 a.m.

Trying to find some good places to advertise this one other than GRM anyone hang out on any other forums that might like this shirt?

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
7/8/11 12:04 a.m.

Not that GRM advertising doesn't ROCK! I'm just looking for new channels.

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Web Manager
7/8/11 7:37 a.m.

Clearly, there are no other good forums.

BUT...if I HAD to stray I'd head toward these fine neigbors...

Mazdas247.com
clubroadster.net
roadraceautox.com
sccaforums.com

Hocrest
Hocrest HalfDork
7/8/11 7:52 a.m.

I think they have pretty hard vendor rules, but nasioc.com

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
7/8/11 9:50 a.m.

Thanks guys.

92CelicaHalfTrac
92CelicaHalfTrac SuperDork
7/11/11 9:45 a.m.

Hey man, any update as to when these are shipping yet? No rush, just curious. (And also because i forgot what the other shirt i ordered was. )

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
7/11/11 9:59 a.m.

Yup. These will be at our door later today in a giant box. Unfortunately we only ship out on Mondays and Fridays especially when we have as many to pack and ship as we will tonight. So your shirt, along with anyone else who ordered this one or the i carb petrol shirts, will be going in the mail shipped either first class or priority USPS (depending on weight) and should arrive next week.

Run_Away
Run_Away GRM+ Memberand Reader
7/25/11 7:07 p.m.

Got mine today, thanks!

SkinnyG
SkinnyG HalfDork
7/25/11 7:29 p.m.

Gone mine today way up in Beautiful British Columbia. Looks and feels like good quality. Haven't paraded around the neighbourhood with it yet though. Might put on some pants first.

92CelicaHalfTrac
92CelicaHalfTrac SuperDork
7/26/11 8:19 a.m.

Wearing mine right now, glad it didn't shrink like the others.

Not complaining mind you, just ended up giving the Miata shirts to SWMBO. Is there any way to tell which will shrink more than others, though?

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
7/26/11 8:43 a.m.

The gray shirts really do seem to shrink more than any other color.. but gray is always the most popular. They are supposed to be pre-shrunk but if you dry them... they will shrink.

Xceler8x
Xceler8x GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/26/11 1:31 p.m.

Got mines! Excellent shirt and a cool design. The wife approves of the look and I like the social commentary.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo HalfDork
7/26/11 6:46 p.m.

I just ordered two.

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
7/27/11 9:10 a.m.

Thanks!

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado SuperDork
8/8/11 12:00 a.m.

Am I too late? One of my mantras against my non-gearhead people is, "Warranties don't get you to work."

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
8/8/11 12:14 a.m.

Not at all. http://gearheadshirts.com/products/112587-i-void-car-warranties-shirt

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado SuperDork
8/8/11 2:01 a.m.

In reply to gearheadshirts:

Dude, tried to order, but couldn't find payment options to PayPal (we have a history of mutual hatred). How do I order without using that $%^@$%^%^&*^&@#!@#$!@$#%^$%^&#$%^@#$%#$%@$#%^@#%^@$%^ piece of E36 M3?

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
8/25/11 5:22 p.m.

Sorry for the long wait time on the reply.. umm.. we only accept orders through paypal so if you can't go that route then no shirt for you. Sorry man. Our site doesn't really have problems in any browser but try firefox or google chrome.

Funny story. I wore this shirt yesterday into walmart where I was having new tires put on my beater.. HERESY! You cry.. but I do it for the road hazzard. I plan on beating the hell out of these general cheapies!

Anyway the lead tire monkey gave me E36 M3 about not being able to put road hazard protection on tires that I ordered from their website. I said.. funny.. because you did it on the last set of tires that I ordered EXACTLY the same way without any question and for some reason NOW it just CAN'T be done.. he started talking about the home office and how they said that stores didn't have to.. blah blah blah.. all the while he's looking at my shirt.

I knew what he was thinking. "This ricer punk thinks he's gonna get one over on ole Tony Baloney" (I'm sure that was his name)

Long story made slightly shorter.. he changed his tune after I explained to him that if that was the case he could have his cronies put the tires away and I'd just return them. Because without the road hazzard who in their right mind would have walmart goons put tires on their car.

Basically it comes to this. If you like your false position of power Mr. Wal-Mart tire dept manager... then you best make sure that people keep coming to you to put crappy tires on their crappy cars... otherwise you'll be weilding that power at McDonald's instead. (full disclosure.. I worked at McDonald's for 3 years so I can make fun of it.. I assure you that it is a real job)

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
8/29/11 3:48 p.m.

In honor of hitting 1500 fans on our facebook page: http://facebook.com/gearheadshirts we're having a 15% off sale until Sunday 9/4.

Enter the code: 1500FANS at checkout to save 15% on your total order!

http://gearheadshirts.com

N Sperlo
N Sperlo Dork
8/29/11 3:50 p.m.

If this was facebook, I would give that a thumb up.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
lDyYSa8Liqj9thF18trb3H2r2w9XsY8ZTXaJ08Ny2dUPBEb9rI6nZ65EqtD9svNY