gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
1/13/12 10:24 p.m.

Hey all.. because we sold WAY more stig family stickers than we thought we would we had to order a TON of stock at the end of the year to make sure we didn't end it with a profit... sooo..

WRITE OFF SALE!!

http://gearheadshirts.com/

Shop between now and next Sunday and get 10% off your entire order.

Restocked Items include:

I Void Warranties Shirt

I Void Warranties Sticker - 2 Pack

Save the Stick Red Cross Shirt

PLUS! We now have branded "work wear" shirts featuring our old timey speed shoppy logo. They are even printed to look worn and lived in from day one with a really soft vintage feel on the print.

Gearhead Work Wear Shirt

Keith
Keith GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/13/12 10:37 p.m.

Good problem to have - congrats!

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
1/13/12 11:38 p.m.

Thanks Keith... one day we'll actually have to make that Targa shirt :) Maybe next time you go eh?

Luke
Luke SuperDork
1/14/12 6:16 a.m.

Nice .

I got over my 'yellow' aversion and bought the Datsun 510 shirt a couple of weeks ago, (since that design is so rad). Am I meant to receive notification when it ships? Or not? Just curious. No biggie, and no rush.

Also, reading the FB chatter, I see you guys are privy to Area 52. Supurb execution of an awesome idea, that.

http://www.build-threads.com/build-threads/area-52/

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
1/14/12 8:59 a.m.

Area 52 is so amazing. I really want to do something like that here in Colorado.

Your shirt was shipped on 1/3. It may just take it another week or so to make it to you in Perth.. maybe longer depending on customs. Our cart system doesn't send out shipped notifications.. something they are working on and will hopefully have in place soon.

Luke
Luke SuperDork
1/14/12 9:47 a.m.

Cool, thanks

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
1/18/12 7:47 a.m.

It's now turned into a 20% off sale in honor of us hitting 2000 fans on our facebook page. http://facebook.com/gearheadshirts !

Osterkraut
Osterkraut SuperDork
1/22/12 6:17 p.m.

I'm no small business owner, but wouldn't you WANT to make a profit?

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
1/22/12 6:50 p.m.

Ha. We are the walmart of online automotive shirt shops :) Sale ends tonight BTW.

Per Schroeder
Per Schroeder Technical Editor/Advertising Director
1/24/12 9:52 a.m.

We posted our Stig family stickers on SpaceBook and got a bunch of likes and a few shares.

Unfortunately, not a lot of XL shirts in your shop!

Per

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/24/12 10:26 a.m.

No profit? We aren't trying to dodge the tax man, are we?

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
1/24/12 12:30 p.m.

Im actually not sure what osterkraut is saying.. we make our fair share.. nothing astronomical yet though. It's called "building a brand" we've been in the building stage for a while.. intend to continue to be there for a while longer.

Per. Thanks for the post.. we actually have a ton of XLs now in the save the stick and iVoid shirts. The more specific shirts are all going up for "re-sale" soon and they'll all have free shipping for the first 30 orders. I'll be back to give everyone the heads up on that.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1sNR3geNBLmaUyAnEKxyp1YWRayhec566QGtRBSjstDv1BUql8Pt2cMmdxPsciRL