spacecowboyian
spacecowboyian New Reader
11/29/10 8:44 a.m.

New from Gearhead Shirts. Chosen by popular vote:

Buy Here

For too long the tyranny of the sequential gearbox has threatened to take from us, the driving community, our rights and freedoms. It seeks to destroy the schnick schnick of a close ratio 6 speed, to eliminate the need for a heel toe shift and to generally crap on all that we hold holy. Now the time has come to fight back.

Be it 4, 5 or 6 gears you choose, show your allegiance with this "Save the Stick " T-shirt. In limited production (1000 at most) now to help you spread the word that you are mad as hell... and you're not going to take it any more!

$20 with free shipping to the US.

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Webmaster
11/29/10 10:27 a.m.

Thanks for being a GRM advertiser. Good luck with your Cyber Monday sale!

IMGT3_Performance
IMGT3_Performance New Reader
11/29/10 11:43 a.m.

Nice, love the shirt!

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Webmaster
11/29/10 11:45 a.m.

Yeah, I think that shirt design was the best of the bunch too. It's on my Xmas list!

spacecowboyian
spacecowboyian New Reader
11/29/10 12:42 p.m.

It feels good to be a GRM advertiser after such a long time just being a GRM reader. Can't wait to see my ad in print too... even if it is only 1" square... for now.

I'm always looking for shirt ideas too so contact me directly if you have any good ones. You could make up to $5 a shirt just for having a good idea!

I also do shirt designs for car clubs and websites. So if you are interested in a more modern, custom design for your club please let me know.

contact@gearheadshop.com

Scott Lear
Scott Lear Production Editor
11/29/10 12:46 p.m.

Just bought mine :) Nice shirt!

I wish we made black shirts. We need to special edition the Driving Guy on a black shirt...

Scott Lear
Scott Lear Production Editor
12/15/10 3:17 p.m.

Just arrived in the mail, looks even cooler in person. The red is really deep.

mistanfo
mistanfo SuperDork
12/16/10 7:22 a.m.

Too many hours at work mean that I didn't get to see this until after the Xl and XXL are all out of stock... :(

Looks awesome though.

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts New Reader
12/20/10 8:36 p.m.

In reply to Scott Lear:

Great to hear. Would love to see some pics of you wearing the shirt next to a car! That goes for anyone who bought one. Just send yer pics to shirtpics@gearheadshop.com and I'll start getting them up on the site as they come in.

Thanks,

Ian

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 SuperDork
12/21/10 6:11 a.m.

Got mine in the other day, i wore the Celica shirt yesterday, and today i'm wearing the "Save The Stick" shirt.

I actually like the unplanned revised colors better.

gearheadshirts
12/30/10 10:01 p.m.

XL and 2XL are back in stock.

Buy here. Still $20 with free shipping.

mistanfo
mistanfo SuperDork
1/3/11 7:28 p.m.

Ordered! Thanks from a big guy.

gearheadshirts
2/16/11 1:31 p.m.

MISPRINT SALE!!!

http://gearhead.storenvy.com/products/60658-save-the-stick-shirt-1-red-cross-dark-print

So the last batch that we got of these came in REALLY dark and we didn't want to send them out that way. So we are selling them off for only $10. Save on shipping when you order more than one!

Sizes S - 2XL available.

gearheadshirts
2/16/11 10:39 p.m.

Also I just posted this one up for sale:

http://gearhead.storenvy.com/products/61117-save-the-stick-shirt-2-bones

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
4/7/11 1:51 p.m.

Still lots of sizes of both styles available. Plus there are still some dark red cross shirts available for just 10 BUCKS!

http://gearhead.storenvy.com/products/60658-save-the-stick-shirt-1-red-cross-dark-print

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
5/8/11 11:34 p.m.

http://gearhead.storenvy.com/products/42338-save-the-stick-shirt-1-red-cross

STS #1 is back in stock.

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
7/10/11 10:56 p.m.

Took a bunch of these out to the LeMons B.F.E. GP today and realized how many we still have! Plenty to go around.

Taiden
Taiden HalfDork
7/10/11 11:05 p.m.

Do you guys print in tall sizes? Large tshirt sleeves are way too short, and XLs fit like a burlap sack on me.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
fuIHhzdssI0rXha1f4hGM3Hg6FnqtiybinuaKl5kcE9xyAbAOpOjgBN0756vfILI