blipshift
blipshift New Reader
12/5/12 10:20 p.m.

One last memory until next year's f1 season. A second blipshift shirt in the same week!

The Finnish Line by team blipshift

Another Kimi shirt, really? Aren't we just beating a dead horse? Can't we just leavekimialone? Well, no, not us. Kimi entertains us too much... even when he takes a wrong turn. (Won't ship by Xmas but you can rock it in the New Year)

Available for a limited time and only at blipshift.com for just $15. Sale ends @ 10PM on 12/11/2012.

2XL+ sizes are available ($17) and we ship internationally to specific regions.

Like what you see? Like us on Facebook!

Secretariata
Secretariata GRM+ Memberand Reader
12/6/12 6:46 p.m.

Umm...What's the deal with posting a sale that ended 24 hrs before the post?

Didn't quote the post, but it has 10 pm on 12/4/12 as the end of the sale. I see now that the thread title has 12/11.

Ordered 3, so not just being a smart alec.

blipshift
blipshift New Reader
12/6/12 7:13 p.m.

In reply to Secretariata:

Whoops, you are correct, the sale for this one ends 12/11. We've corrected the post. By the way, good choice on the 3 shirts. You can wear one, wash one and still have a spare at all times!

Secretariata
12/6/12 7:37 p.m.
blipshift wrote: In reply to Secretariata: Whoops, you are correct, the sale for this one ends 12/11. We've corrected the post. By the way, good choice on the 3 shirts. You can wear one, wash one and still have a spare at all times!

Planning on gifting one as a holiday present. Probably keep the other two for me, but may wind up gifting a second one.

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 HalfDork
12/6/12 8:58 p.m.

I guess since I bought the other Kimi shirt I have to get this one also.

blipshift
blipshift New Reader
12/10/12 12:13 p.m.

In reply to Secretariata:

Just an fyi, these won't print and ship by Xmas. You could just wrap up a lame shirt and tell them they'll get a much nicer one soon.

Secretariata
12/10/12 9:00 p.m.
blipshift wrote: In reply to Secretariata: Just an fyi, these won't print and ship by Xmas. You could just wrap up a lame shirt and tell them they'll get a much nicer one soon.

That's fine! I ain't gonna see the recipients until end of Jan or mid Feb. We do the gift Xchange in person so you can see the look of amazement (or disappointment) when you see what is in the package!

blipshift
blipshift New Reader
12/11/12 9:45 p.m.

Sale has ended. Thanks for the purchases!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jKCrtXrvHWJT8746LfvPxlLvqlK7rOsugQRFDbM4dLWFsTJLyh6EdnU35ZovJ5PP