failboat
failboat UberDork
2/3/16 6:41 a.m.

Was just released yesterday for PC. $20 on Steam.

Currently only 2 trucks and the map is smaller than Euro Truck Simulator 2. For now the community mods can fill some of that gap but there is DLC planned to expand the game.

Even on my basic laptop there are enough details changed about the game and environment that it really feels so much less...european.

T.J.
T.J. UltimaDork
2/3/16 7:42 a.m.

Oh...anyone else come here thinking this was about American Track Simulators?

That screenshot looks nice though.

failboat
failboat UberDork
4/2/20 8:48 a.m.

I got this game on release, played a little, got into other things over the years but a couple months ago picked it up again, started playing with a lot of mods, and got myself into learning blender and starting to edit trucks myself. 

Shadeux
Shadeux GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
4/2/20 8:51 a.m.

In reply to failboat :

Wow! So cool!

[Note to self: no more hobbies, no more hobbies]

trigun7469
trigun7469 SuperDork
4/2/20 9:02 a.m.

It so realistic, I still can't back up with a trailer. I feel like peter Griffin.

failboat (Forum Supporter)
failboat (Forum Supporter) UberDork
4/2/20 1:05 p.m.

Y'all dont need to know that I think this is on sale on steam for dirt cheap right now, right?

jde
jde HalfDork
4/2/20 2:39 p.m.
failboat (Forum Supporter) said:

Y'all dont need to know that I think this is on sale on steam for dirt cheap right now, right?

And if it isn't, it probably will be again soon.

adam525i
adam525i GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
4/2/20 5:07 p.m.

I've always loved the T600's since I was a kid in the passenger seat of my Dad's T800, that black one looks pretty awesome.

TopNoodles
TopNoodles Reader
5/7/20 4:14 p.m.

A controller for Truck Sim. I don't have a spare computer so this is an all in one that fits on my keyboard tray. The steering wheel is a 6" metal hand wheel and can easily be steered with one hand. The weight makes it nice and smooth. The rest is a mix of arcade controls and switches in 3D printed panels. Powered by an Arduino.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
hAklEN77ODUfleSMZd9I0oejhKGLrXsF9rQc35X9h365cBRH71yBSbAFQJJB1t8K