1 2
Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/30/20 9:32 p.m.

I find the motorcycles to be much more forgiving for keyboard and mouse.  4 wheeled vehicles are the ones that suck.

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
1/2/21 12:16 a.m.

Alright guys, if you find Skippy, be aware that you need to choose Puppy Loving Pacifist.

Trust me.

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
1/3/21 10:16 p.m.

Version 1.06 has proven stable, in the sense that it doesn't hard crash anymore.

Still text bubble artifacts, unlootable object, horrendous driving physics, frame rate drops. 

Ugh, I had to drive a dually for a mission vehicle, in a chase. I really wonder if the people that wrote that code ever played a driving game before.

My next story mission has been "gimme danger" for my last 12 hours or so. Been going around doing gigs and side jobs, looking for tarot cards, and trying to make the 1.8 million I need to buy all the cars plus extra for implants and cyber ware.  They get repetitive, but they're interesting. Some have been funny, some have been seriously weird. 

I don't get the big draw of the city. In all my sprinting around everything looks pretty much the same, no matter what part of the city I'm in. Which is realistic I guess, but it feels artificially inflated in size. 

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
1/3/21 10:20 p.m.

One thing that doesn't help the city feel large is that you keep going back to the same areas when you have a mission.  

The dually was the Sinnerman quest?  Almost gave up on it due to that stupid truck

1.07 is coming this month, though and it is supposed to be big.  Free DLC is supposed to be in early '21 as well

infinitenexus
infinitenexus Dork
4/9/21 3:12 p.m.

Giving this a bump since the 1.2 update.  I've downloaded and installed the update but haven't had a chance to try it out yet.  This is definitely one of my all-time favorite games.

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa GRM+ Memberand UberDork
4/9/21 5:22 p.m.

There are several things that were definitely fixed with the update.  The cops not being teleporting ninjas is a good one.

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
2/17/22 2:43 p.m.

1.5 update finally dropped this week. Optimizations for current gen consoles, few extra fixes.

I started a whole new play through on my Series X, and it's definitely running better than it was. Haven't had any of the glitches I had before and have only one crash in 11 hours so far, so I'll call that better.

Certainly runs smoother, looks a bit better.

Cars handle and feel better, motorcycle feels worse. Haven't gotten to the dually again yet.

I hadn't touched this since January of 21, so it's almost like playing all over again.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
403CXRAbMQMZcOLmq9WotyUly3aHy0CrsKKeJTr2sUfUJrhZZJxLEIkWq95Y6MJl