NordicSaab
NordicSaab New Reader
7/2/14 10:46 p.m.

Hey All,

I have a logitech G27 that I have only used a little bit because I had planned on welding together a stand including a race seat and steering wheel/pedal mounts.

Does anyone have plans/dimensions/pictures or their rig? Im a little tired of paying for iracing and not using it

Thanks for the help!

Rufledt
Rufledt SuperDork
7/3/14 11:57 a.m.

Not sure it helps much, but I attach my G25 wheel and shifter to my Ikea crap desk, and put the pedals on the floor. I don't have pics, but it places the shifter right next to the wheel. The upright driving position only really matches my van, and the armrests of the computer chair can get in the way sometimes, but I got used to it and it never really caused a problem.

If you have the space for a welded up frame (and perhaps a discarded car seat for the chair) then I will soon be Mt.Dew bottle-green with envy. Post pics.

kazoospec
kazoospec Dork
7/3/14 12:01 p.m.

No dimensions, but some helpful info here: http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/simulation-central/racing-sim-rigs/77826/page1/

bravenrace
bravenrace MegaDork
7/3/14 1:22 p.m.

I built one for mine. I don't have any plans or anything, but I can take a few pictures of it if that would help.

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
7/3/14 2:21 p.m.

If i think of it i will post pix. I have compleet rig set up with tbe g27

rodmankn3
rodmankn3 New Reader
7/7/14 10:24 p.m.

I built one from PCV for less that $130. let me see if I can find the drawings.

rodmankn3
rodmankn3 New Reader
7/7/14 10:32 p.m.

www.isrtv.com/sim-racing-chassis/diy-pvc-sim-racing-rig-for-under-200

try this

z31maniac
z31maniac UltimaDork
7/8/14 7:50 a.m.

I bought this:

http://us.fanatec.com/index.php?route=module/configurator&bundle_id=12

Then have 3 27" Monitors sitting on a foldup table.

z31maniac
z31maniac UltimaDork
7/8/14 7:55 a.m.

Right after it was first setup, still a little messy

photo photo_zps86daba9f.jpg

Basil Exposition
Basil Exposition Dork
7/8/14 9:34 a.m.

I've got a pic of a recent two-page article in Road & Track that gives a plan and some dimensions. I can message it to you if you want. I don't have an easy way to host it and post it.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qmzFPplXh1m2bDsPFWnrQorN4yOigKXM5sjC8ouRP62IisKPR7UKlmpFyARh49xt