Here's what my SimHub setup looks like:

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/2/23 1:18 p.m.

That is really cool!!!

dean1484
2/2/23 1:19 p.m.

Ok I need to see about making somthing like that. 

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/2/23 4:45 p.m.

I have the same thing set up with an old phone, honestly I almost never use it, the only feature that I find is more useful than a HUD widget is the full-track map.

Racebrick
Racebrick Reader
2/2/23 4:48 p.m.

Cpu won't start now. Can't even get a digital car to berkeleying run.

BradLTL
BradLTL GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
2/2/23 6:19 p.m.

In reply to GameboyRMH :

I agree... Full track map with car positions is very nice. 

dean1484
2/2/23 6:56 p.m.
Racebrick said:

Cpu won't start now. Can't even get a digital car to berkeleying run.

Explain more is this your pc?  

Do you have all the GT3 files pulled down from the Google drive?  

Speaking of that we/I need to clean up that and make one car zip file for the GT3 series.   

Air/Pro?  Maybe one of you can put together a zip file for tracks for the series.  

dean1484
2/3/23 11:55 a.m.

Since I am still home with the covid maybe I can get some of that done

dean1484
2/3/23 12:00 p.m.

This looks like a really good new track for ACC.  Also note that he is using the Legins pack we used a while back.  I like how he gives some history of the tracks.  

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
2/3/23 12:44 p.m.

Very nice.  Looks like someone figured out that insane CamTool app for AC.  If you want to try something in your downtime, see if you can figure that thing out... then explain it to me.   Trying to use it is pretty similar to twisting a cork screw into your ear.

The car pack actually appears to be the AC Legends GTC 60's pack, which we have not played with.  Here is a pic of the car list:

Seems like a good addition to the good versions of the classic Riverside, Meadowdale, Laguna Seca, Sebring and Bridgehampton tracks we have already tried.

Certainly a good consideration for a future series.  It would make for some great pics / replays!  (and T-shirt)

The track is very much still there, in shape at least:

Mike924
Mike924 HalfDork
2/3/23 12:53 p.m.

That pack has both a 904 and 911R !!!  Where can I get that so that I can waste precious work time 

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
2/3/23 1:00 p.m.

https://thracing.de/ac-legends-gtc-60s-by-bazza/

Go ahead and get the GT Classics (which is what Dean was referring to):

https://thracing.de/ac-legends-gt-classics-by-bazza/

and the Touring Car classics, which we have played with also (make sure to do some Fairlane vs Mini races!):

https://thracing.de/touring-car-legends/

All their packs are great and essentially ready to go series.

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
2/3/23 11:53 p.m.
Rodan
Rodan SuperDork
2/4/23 5:39 p.m.

OK, trying to get all this to work, but I need a little help... I downloaded the Content Manager and Shader Patch from page 1... and now the brightness is so blown out I can't tell the track from the gravel.  I can't find any adjustments for brightness/contrast in the AC or Shader Patch menus... pulling my hair out here.  If I turn the brightness on the TV menu down to where the  track looks normal, I can't see the dash.

What am I missing?

2nd issue - I've downloaded Daytona and the cars from the google docs page.  The cars work, but I can only access Daytona from the Content Manager, not from AC itself... ??

ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
2/4/23 6:15 p.m.

Try the following:

1a) 

• Open content manager
  • Go to settings (very top bar) 
  • Under "settings" on the left, on the horizontal bar, click Custom Shaders Patch
  • On the lefthand menu, scroll down to Lighting FX.
  • In the cluster of settings it brings up, make sure lighting is set to 100%

1b)

• Start a session, from Content manager, with CSP on.
  • In the game, get in your car (leave pits)
  • Move your mouse all the way to the right to see the apps menu
  • At the very top click All Apps
  • Find "Post Processing"
  • Scroll through and select one of your choosing
  • You can fine tune exposure here too, but you shouldn't have to move it more than a couple % in either direction
  • BONUS:  Download and install "Sol" to give you more options here.  Sol provides some nice graphical improvements.

2)  Content manager is a front-end for AC.  Once you install it and CSP, there is never a reason to start AC ever again.  Some mods require CSP and wont work with base AC at all.

Find us on discord and if you run into any issues one of us can easily screenshare and walk you through solving some of them, or at least get a better idea of what is going on and how to help.

ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
2/4/23 6:26 p.m.

1c)  If part of the reason things are blown out is there is snow everywhere, follow the steps in 1a to get to the CSP settings, but scroll down to Weather FX and turn off seasonal adjustments.

Rodan
Rodan SuperDork
2/4/23 7:53 p.m.

No snow, but I think I finally got it to the point where I can drive again.  Thanks!  Discord is on the list for tomorrow morning.

Rodan
Rodan SuperDork
2/5/23 10:08 p.m.

Today went to hell in a handbasket, but I'm going to try to get Discord up and running in the morning....

Watkins Glen is this week, correct?  Does anyone have a link for the track(s)?  With the huge variety of AC content out there, I want to make sure I'm downloading the correct stuff...

From what I can tell, I'm missing Watkins Glen, Bathurst, 'Nuremburg' GP (Nurburgring GP??) and Silverstone for the current series.

ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
2/5/23 10:14 p.m.

Sadly our organization of additional content is extremely poor :(

I'll let Dean or Air chime in on how to find it.  

I am reorganizing the discord to have both a quick start & troubleshooting guide and a more direct link to the content for each series or evening because finding it buried in this thread is always a nightmare.

This is the "Current" folder https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vME9C0pSEoHrops3ol6xEer_0FAp-C54

In theory what you need is in there, but I highly doubt that is the case.

This is the "Archive" https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vME9C0pSEoHrops3ol6xEer_0FAp-C54

Rodan
Rodan SuperDork
2/5/23 11:02 p.m.

In reply to ProDarwin :

Thanks.  I was able to download the GT3 cars from the Google doc, but unless I'm missing something, the only track in the folder is Daytona?

dean1484
2/5/23 11:33 p.m.

Ok I need to fix this!!!   I need to make one file  with the cars and one file with the tracks.  

The car folder will most likely be 6GB and I don't know how big the track one will be.  To prevent problems with version changes I would include the Kunos cats and tracks. It would be a big download for those with slow internet but a one time thing.   I can push up or pull down the 7gb file in a minute or two bit for some it is 10 minutes or more.  

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
2/6/23 11:46 a.m.

Dean, if you could delete all the GT3 car files that are up there now, then reload a good version, that would help a lot.

I don't know if we want a huge pack of all the tracks.  We can just have a folder of "tracks" with the current season, non-Kunos tracks.

Having a single download of all the cars is useful though, especially when we use custom liveries.

ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
2/6/23 12:12 p.m.

I'm not a fan of one single download file.  Thats a nightmare if you only need to update 1 car or track.

I would make a folder for each 'season'

OR

Just name them all appropriately in one giant folder and we can put direct links in a 'season announcement' in discord.

Either way, lets try something different that lets us be a little more organized.

Rodan
Rodan SuperDork
2/6/23 12:21 p.m.

In reply to ProDarwin :

I agree about not having one giant file.  It's a lot more cumbersome that way.  A 'season' folder with tracks and cars as individual downloads would be the easiest to use.

For example, I discovered yesterday that the Cadillac has no sound, so I need to re-download that car.  Having to download everything just for that would be a PITA.

FYI, I couldn't access the AC setup folder on Discord... not sure if I'm supposed to have access or not?

dean1484
2/6/23 2:15 p.m.

In reply to Rodan :

Ahhh good point I will see about doing something with it tonight maybe

1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 160

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
PYKONTAGHle9dR2i9ltXcmPCAvDWFAUatTG4hpchrFy9QdD520SyQDNCUi4RqyaK