trlwnc
trlwnc New Reader
5/5/15 7:54 p.m.

I participate in a weekly event in GT6 that uses many of the cars in GT. It's always fun, always well hosted, and I have enjoyed it for years. The club number is 1003954. Come run with us at 7:30-sometimes midnight on Mondays!

T.J.
T.J. PowerDork
5/5/15 7:58 p.m.

I wonder if they race canoes? Very well may be legit, but seems a strange intro post.

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/5/15 9:12 p.m.
trlwnc wrote: I participate in a weekly event in GT6 that uses many of the cars in GT. It's always fun, always well hosted, and I have enjoyed it for years. The club number is 1003954. Come run with us at 7:30-sometimes midnight on Mondays!

Eastern time?

e30Matt
e30Matt HalfDork
5/5/15 11:30 p.m.

Kinda curious about the details. When you say they use many of the cars in GT, is it stock, modified, PP based? There are tons of options for cars and modification levels, so the possibilities are almost endless.

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
5/6/15 12:08 a.m.

You might be able to look up the club number to get more details. I think you need to get an invite to participate though, I did not mess with the clubs much though, no use for the GRM series.

trlwnc
trlwnc New Reader
5/6/15 9:04 a.m.

This is an eastern time event. We typically run a car at stock PP, HP, and KG, but with open tuning beyond that. If you want more info, you can look at the time trials that are (usually) set up for practice during the week or, you can look at the US Playstation forums. You do not need an invite to the club to participate. However, the lobby is usually in an open lobby, not started from the club.

It's just a group of people getting together to run some cars. The person who hosts always makes it a fun, good challenge.

But, it is always casual, and there are no points or series. Just good clean racing!

Also, before you go thinking that this is slow, pitiful racing, we have GT Academy graduates race with us. I'm usually not up front, but the host usually is, and those GT Academy finalists and graduates make it a FAST race every time!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
90nP4x7g6qCcgNGMi1VPRRrflsneLhiNJWRRV4JdmHS63kKW4HmAILUu8qihAYu7