Tactical Penguin
Tactical Penguin Dork
5/24/15 7:51 a.m.

Just picked this up and am having a LOT of fun with it. Its kinda like Farcry but with zombies and far fewer guns.

Like many games with skill trees, you're weak as a kitten to start and armed with things like lead pipes and table legs. Thankfully, it doesn't take long to start amassing better weapons and blueprints to craft your own gear.

Also, if you do give DL a shot, be sure to download the companion app. It's a nice little timekiller at work and gives you a chance to farm the materials needed to build better weapons or medkits.

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke Dork
5/24/15 9:00 a.m.

Yup it was a pretty good game. Nice graphics and map. My main gripe was not being able to change the controls at all. Once you get the grapple hook you become spiderman

Tactical Penguin
Tactical Penguin Dork
5/24/15 9:26 a.m.

I'm currently rocking the grappling hook, ninja suit, and my katana. I feel like an anime character.

PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
5/24/15 1:34 p.m.

Played it, beat it, loved it. It captures the zombie b movie feel perfectly.

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke Dork
5/24/15 2:29 p.m.
Tactical Penguin wrote: I'm currently rocking the grappling hook, ninja suit, and my katana. I feel like an anime character.

That's how I finished the game except carrying the sacrificial short sword instead of katana. Katana is a little slow IMO.

singleslammer
singleslammer UltraDork
5/24/15 3:32 p.m.

Looks like fun. I will get it when it hits a sub $20 steam sale.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
eUsUvbl4rvKyTp8xRXKzxAHkGY4hLxFE33Zz6dg8yLNCCTnKS7dffKBo58UrgiWJ