1 2
failboat
failboat UberDork
6/5/18 12:51 a.m.

I was going to wait for a price drop but the urge to play overcame that and i picked up the standard edition on pc this weekend.

Currently theres a bug in the game with using gamepads that ubisoft still hasnt fixed, brake/reverse doesn't work in vehicles and you cant descend whike flying a helicopter. Workaround for the vehicles is to use controller layout where you drive with the left thumbstick...works but sucks to drive with to be honest. 

Ive been playing it like a shooter game and I think thats part of my problem. Im constantly getting overwhelmed by large groups of enemies. Melee attacks are surprisingly effective when you run out of ammo...

Visually fantastic. They fix that controller bug and i will love the game. But its still pretty great

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid UltimaDork
7/25/18 7:39 p.m.

The new Mars DLC was a lot of fun. I enjoyed getting to play as Nick Rye. Robo-Hurk got annoying after a while. There’s only so much hillbilly I can take. 

I’ve also been trying out the solo stuff on the Arcade. There’s a lot of good maps that were made by PC players and ported over to XB1. I tried making a map that took me a while to build, but only 65 people played it and it got a 2.5 star rating out of 5, oh well. 

trigun7469
trigun7469 SuperDork
7/26/18 7:54 a.m.

I have played Far Cry 2-5 and Primal. 3 is has the best story line and Primal is the best overall game. 5 I still worth a buy and fun to play, just don't like the setup for driving a vehicle especially a 4 wheeler. IT was nice there is a cruise control mode.

failboat
failboat UberDork
9/18/18 12:17 p.m.

I haven't played for a few months, booted up the game again last night and the glitch with the controller on PC has since been patched/fixed. 

Will probably be playing this one a lot again. 

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4ejRiQ1jx2RunShQ1PSRlVAqJLgjqMAXt4JTTjDSq7vK9ZPmbOpvIIxVhvgiTRup