PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
5/9/15 12:00 p.m.

If you have "Five Below" stores near you they're definitely worth checking out. I've found Mega Man and Street Fighter shirts at $5 a piece, strategy Guides for $5 a pop, and they have a small selection of $5 games as well. The current big name PS3 game they have for $5 is Gran Turismo 5. A neat little store I didn't know about until recently. They've also got a decent selection of other, not nerd, stuff at $5 and under. Just a heads up for my fellow cheap peeps.

neon4891
neon4891 UltimaDork
5/14/15 1:22 p.m.

I'm a fan. Cheap cables are nice, plenty of gift options for nieces and nephews.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
5/15/15 8:03 a.m.

The products are built for cost. As long as you have no problem with that, you're set there. I picked up some ear phones so I could listen to my scanner in one ear while I played GTA with a headset on. It was sometimes hard to figure out which was in-game.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet UltraDork
5/19/15 3:20 p.m.

I picked up that Aliens game (Colonial Marines?) that was made by Gearbox Software there for $5 recently. I know that it got critically panned, but I wanted to see how bad it really was. Still haven't popped it in yet.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NCigBrwzYqHcvQCtoC2ZfE2SGbwrGwXB7LPGaW4ule8S20JQJpbACgYNr1dO57OC