1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado UltimaDork
11/17/13 3:44 p.m.

71 is mine. I'm not anal about many things, but my number is one of them.

OTOH, Tuesday doesn't really work for me unless it's around midnight ET. Carry on!

Anti-stance
Anti-stance UltraDork
11/17/13 4:06 p.m.

Thursday nights are the only nights that don't work for me. Man, I need to see if my Live account is still good.

Sebring was pretty awesome Poop. I look forward to more duels like that with you or anyone else.

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer UltimaDork
11/17/13 6:40 p.m.

I'll be on later. Getting food down my neck and a couple brew-ha-ha's

LainfordExpress
LainfordExpress HalfDork
11/17/13 7:03 p.m.

I think Sundays would be really nice. Best possible chance of not having to be too late for east coasters and less work conflict for west coasters.

Just a thought.

AtticusTurbo27
AtticusTurbo27 Reader
11/18/13 9:04 a.m.

Sunday or Monday? I'm going to work on dates this week and will probably be on weeknights for some test and tune.

Everyone give an order of most to least ideal nights for them in order, example:

Tuesday, Monday, Sunday

If you cant do one of those days AT ALL, just leave it out.

Depending on that we,ll pick one of those 3 days and try and accommodate the most people.

anyone who hasn't already, add me on XBL: AtticusTurbo27

failboat
failboat SuperDork
11/18/13 9:17 a.m.

I am good most nights except saturdays. as long as the schedule is consistent I can fit it into mine for the most part. of course Ill have to see if my connection will be good enough to allow me to race cleanly and not lag punch people off track. I plan on practicing for a bit tonight.

I do know last time I played forza i could basically not communicate through game chat, but party chat worked much better. I dont have that issue with any other game than FM4.

AtticusTurbo27
AtticusTurbo27 Reader
11/18/13 9:25 a.m.

I just wrote out the schedule on the front page for Sunday nights.

Tuesday night will conflict with both Christmas eve and New Years Eve so I think everyone will agree that wont work. As of now it will be Sunday nights unless the majority objects.

There will be an Optional GRM B-Spec pre-season practice night: (Nov. 24th) I'll host and we can all get some practice in before the start of the series.

DukeOfUndersteer
11/18/13 9:29 a.m.

Sounds good. Count me in for all!

Can we say that the schedule is set? Or are the tracks gonna be jumbled up?

AtticusTurbo27
AtticusTurbo27 Reader
11/18/13 9:43 a.m.

I changed the final race to Road Atlanta from Laguna, other than that I think it is going to stay the same. Expect Iberian for the first race.

DukeOfUndersteer
11/18/13 9:50 a.m.

Okay. Any BoF changes? I'm happy with the Mazda2 as of right now.

Also heard a suggestion for drag tires as the wear faster. Any news of this?

AtticusTurbo27
AtticusTurbo27 Reader
11/18/13 10:11 a.m.

The plan right now is to run it just like last time. Everyone can bring out their old cars and not have to worry about keeping up with any rule changes. If we did the drag tire thing, It would take some testing and I would assume we would have to take Sebring off the list due to there being no pit lane on that track. I think a lot of guys enjoyed that race last time so I don't want to remove it. I haven't had a chance to test all the cars myself but If Racerfink gets some adjustments figured out a couple cars may change. I plan on testing them all again on road Atlanta this week and seeing if there is much of a difference on that track.

DukeOfUndersteer
11/18/13 10:36 a.m.

Lemme know when the Road Atlanta test is, would like to get in on that.

I would also suggest, whoever creates the Lobby for the group, to allow for some driver aid's as not every can drive with the all the aid's off. I usually left the ABS on for people. Don't need to turn the TC off, and I don't remember if I turned the Stability control off, think I did. Just to make it easy on everyone.

Also have updated the Facebook Group to reflect the dates and schedule

AtticusTurbo27
AtticusTurbo27 Reader
11/18/13 11:08 a.m.

I'll allow most aids since I dont think they will give anyone an unfair advantage.

Also 8-9PM est. ill be doing testing at Road Atlana

DukeOfUndersteer
11/18/13 12:49 p.m.

Has anyone tried building a Mini? i don't remember if I attempted it before, just remembered they compete in the real B-Spec catagory

failboat
failboat SuperDork
11/18/13 1:24 p.m.

I think the B spec Mini's are n/a. I like your thinking though, I wouldnt mind a few extra cars that may not be real B spec cars but can be set up competitively.

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke HalfDork
11/18/13 1:44 p.m.

I'm in! Monday thru Wednesday is pretty much open for me.

LainfordExpress
LainfordExpress HalfDork
11/18/13 4:39 p.m.

Yeah, in typical Forza fashion, they only have the "hot" version of the car. MINI's in Forza are S or JCW, no "justa" Cooper.

It MAY be possible to use the "add turbo/supercharger glitch" to remove the factory turbo, but I've not tried it.

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke HalfDork
11/18/13 4:57 p.m.

I can probably swing Sundays, but Monday would be better. Meh, whatevs.

AtticusTurbo27
AtticusTurbo27 Reader
11/18/13 5:19 p.m.

Starting lobby now!

LainfordExpress
LainfordExpress HalfDork
11/18/13 5:26 p.m.

Hope I'm not too late...

DukeOfUndersteer
11/18/13 5:50 p.m.

I'll be on in a minute, daughter is watching a movie on Netflix

failboat
failboat SuperDork
11/18/13 6:06 p.m.

4 in the lobby at the moment I have been stuck on my side since lap 2. berkeleying rumble strip.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance UltraDork
11/18/13 6:26 p.m.

Getting on now. Hope my live account is up. I may have to start Forza from scratch. I had to clear my hard drive to get GTA5 loaded up.

Lancer007
Lancer007 Reader
11/18/13 6:36 p.m.

Hooray, motorsports!

failboat
failboat SuperDork
11/18/13 7:01 p.m.

Wow the fiesta gearing is waaay nicer than the 2. I'm not much faster though. Been a few months since I have played, I need more seat time.

1 2 3 4 5 ... 12

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
33M62eU65DvMAoUnJXTdUDaK8TYK0aS8AvYQEhZybT2tDN2sgKbW9vl5Aym2qWPJ