1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14
Esoteric Nixon
Esoteric Nixon UltraDork
1/5/16 12:28 p.m.

At this point I think it's safe to say that I will not be getting my Hudson or MB 6.3. Schade.

WOW Really Paul?
WOW Really Paul? MegaDork
1/5/16 1:24 p.m.

In reply to Esoteric Nixon:

You still might, this is only what, pack 3 out of probably 10 total?

racerfink
racerfink SuperDork
1/5/16 4:53 p.m.

Fourth pack. October was the first.

Flyin Mikey J
Flyin Mikey J HalfDork
1/6/16 10:14 p.m.

Thursdays at 9PM Eastern/6PM Pacific. Starts February 11, 2016

For more info: TORA US American Iron Series

WOW Really Paul?
1/13/16 12:25 p.m.

Anyone who remembers my insane Datsun 510 from FM3......well, It's BACK!!!!

racerfink
racerfink SuperDork
1/27/16 12:15 p.m.

Best car pack ever?

http://youtu.be/Ypevi14b46s

Powar
Powar UltraDork
1/27/16 1:04 p.m.

Oh, man. That MN12 Cougar. And the Aztek. I might actually have to pick the game back up again.

racerfink
racerfink SuperDork
1/28/16 2:30 p.m.

pav5069
pav5069 Reader
1/29/16 9:37 a.m.

Hey if anyone wants to race add me MadeULoook

Flyin Mikey J
Flyin Mikey J HalfDork
1/31/16 6:13 p.m.

That little Corolla is fun, but I like the Sunbeam better.

Tactical Penguin
Tactical Penguin Dork
2/1/16 7:30 a.m.

The Porsche car pack info has been leaked. You're gonna get twenty Porsches AND seven configurations of VIR all with rain and night versions for twenty bucks.

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst37756_Porsche-and-FM6--see-post--1-and--340.aspx

Possible release date is March 1st.

Can't wait!

WOW Really Paul?
2/1/16 1:27 p.m.

In reply to Tactical Penguin:

Oh my.....I can't wait to see VIR on the game, and as usual, I ALWAYS love me some Porsches to race on Forza. I'm nearly dialed in on my Beetle & Alpine tuning, so rwd RR goodness is going to happen.

Esoteric Nixon
Esoteric Nixon UltraDork
2/1/16 7:17 p.m.

But again the 928/968 are most likely to get the snub.

WOW Really Paul?
2/3/16 9:59 a.m.

You say that like its a bad thing they probably won't be included......I personally would be just annoyed by them with the "LS Juan" swapping run rampant.

A couple things I discovered last night, they patched the 66 Silvia so you can no longer get it in game, they also removed the Caddy Limo and (allegedly) the trucks/SUV's from public multiplayer.

I also found someone who managed to make the 8v Fiat epic in B class.

Esoteric Nixon
Esoteric Nixon UltraDork
2/3/16 10:29 a.m.

Yeah, I am not happy about them banning certain vehicles from online hoppers. I had a decently quick Escalade in C class along with my Vandura that I cannot race.

WOW Really Paul?
2/3/16 12:39 p.m.

My b600 limo only saw usage when the public hopper was too violent.....and even then was never used as a weapon. It was just consistently on pace and very very hard to crash out.

I did put in a few good drives last night, narrowly missed out on the last to first achievement while running the 8v Fiat at Road Atlanta. I went from last to second, and needed about one extra lap to catch first. My Renault Alpine seems to be pissing the Honderp S2K lobby crowd off however on tighter courses. The sunbeam is also very quick in B class. Tonight, I'll either get back to hitting the monthly challenge again to try and win a Aston V8 Vantage. I knocked off 2 out of the 3 seconds I needed, I just need the last second to edge past the bounty target. Freaking Brands Hatch with a b600 Rolls sounds right up your alley.....I just hate them both.

Esoteric Nixon
Esoteric Nixon UltraDork
2/3/16 2:08 p.m.

What the hell is his time on Brands Hatch? I tried, but it's tough with a bum shoulder in a sling.

racerfink
racerfink SuperDork
2/3/16 2:53 p.m.

1:39 something. Well inside the top 1000. Even with the #1 tune, my best is 1:41. Can't get it to put power down at all.

WOW Really Paul?
2/3/16 3:45 p.m.

In reply to racerfink:

It's a 1:39.56x IIRC, best I have run clean is a 1:40.6, and I've ticked off some 1:39.2's dirty. So I have the build and tune dialed in, I just haven't managed to put together the magic lap.

Edit: Fink, do I have on the friends list? If not I'll look you up tonight and walk you through my build & tune. It's fairly stable and puts the power down better than the Bounty Target's tune.....like a lot better

Esoteric Nixon
Esoteric Nixon UltraDork
2/3/16 6:26 p.m.

I know I've done a 1:39.x, just not sure if I was faster.

WOW Really Paul?
2/3/16 7:33 p.m.

You're 2 tenths off the mark to beat.

racerfink
racerfink SuperDork
2/4/16 4:53 a.m.

I just want to know why all the replays I watch that are using the same tune as me can hammer the throttle mid-turn, and I have to tip-toe until well after the apex...

It's also interesting to see that several names that show no assists on the world leaderboard, don't show up on the hardcore board.

lmarshall73
lmarshall73
2/4/16 9:17 a.m.

Hi all. If anyone is looking for some classic/vintage racing, feel free to check out virtualvintage.forumotion.com. We are currently running FIA Group A and Group B series, and have classic IMSA & JGTC, IMSA GTP & GTX, and Can-Am series in development. We will also be hosting a Vintage 24 Hours of Le Mans in May (12-two hour stints with teams consisting of 3-5 drivers each).

Esoteric Nixon
Esoteric Nixon UltraDork
2/4/16 11:05 a.m.

In reply to racerfink:

Good question. I used the same tune, and it's pretty tricky.

Esoteric Nixon
Esoteric Nixon UltraDork
2/4/16 12:00 p.m.

Ok, using the tune that I saw Fink had used to get his 1:40xx, I was able to eek out a 1:39.280. I'll take it.

1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1PKe2eMcWz7roI75Ood9IHtBXMI88CwLxKQKjqvniA4lIrAxZFuwEIUukH88v7Yr