1 2 3 ... 22
Esoteric Nixon - Jordan
Esoteric Nixon - Jordan UltraDork
6/10/18 7:05 p.m.

Not only will we have dynamic weather, but now seasons as well. You'll also be able to own houses and businesses. So GTA sans violence, or a spiritual successor to Test drive Unlimited.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forza-horizon-4-brings-all-four-season-to-the-united-kingdom/

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
6/10/18 7:07 p.m.

Awd all the things? 

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UberDork
6/10/18 7:15 p.m.

I'm still not sure I want this after Horizon 3 and what they did with Forza 7. I'll also have RDR2 and Wreckfest to play around the time this comes out. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
6/10/18 9:44 p.m.

Wreckfest only looks better every time I see footage. I'm also kind of stoked on fallout 76, but admittedly I've had a hard time immersing myself in any of bethesda's universes, fallout or elder scrolls. 

Edit- I just saw something quite interesting. The actual Toyota offroad truck from the, Toyota livery and all. I assume that given this was turn10 footage, that's not a mod car. Is Toyota coming back?

RevRico
6/10/18 9:47 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

I'm watching the Bethesda E3 stream right now. Trying to find my way into BETA. It can be solo, but it does coop like Far Cry 5 should have, so you can join your friends and keep your progress instead of losing it. 

Plus West Virginia monsters. 

It's going to be a busy and expensive fall/winter gaming season it looks like. I hope I can get this book released before then. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
6/10/18 9:48 p.m.

In reply to RevRico :

Book?

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
6/10/18 9:50 p.m.

I'm interested. I hope they don't screw it up like Forza 7. 

RevRico
6/10/18 10:06 p.m.
Mndsm said:

In reply to RevRico :

Book?

Yea, making a cookbook. 

Back to the Forza topic though, I guess I'll be playing at least the base game. "Play at launch with Game Pass".  

I saw Clarksons hovercraft. 

Please, PLEASE let me put a 4 rotor in a Black Cab. 

Antihero
Antihero GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
6/10/18 10:11 p.m.

Way back in like....forza 3 or 4 they along with gran Turismo were gonna offer pretty much every car ever made to be able to be downloaded and played in game.

Im waiting for this to happen

RevRico
6/10/18 11:57 p.m.

· Collect Over 450 Cars and Customize Your Horizon Life – With over 450 cars from more than 100 licensed manufacturers, Forza Horizon 4 features the largest and most diverse Horizon car roster yet with all the customization options Forza players love, like new Drift Suspension upgrades and driver personalization with character clothing, accessories and emotes. And for the first time in the Horizon series, players can own property that unlocks new items and gameplay perks.

Appearing on the cover of Forza Horizon 4 is the McLaren Senna – named for legendary Formula 1 driver, Ayrton Senna – which will make its North American debut via Mixer on June 12 at E3. Designed to personify the McLaren vision at its most extreme, the Senna delivers an intense driving experience dedicated to creating the most personal connection possible between car and driver. We are thrilled to continue our partnership with McLaren and look forward to sharing more about how we’re working with McLaren to merge the automotive and gaming industries.

Looking forward to tuesday afternoon

failboat
failboat UberDork
6/12/18 1:14 p.m.

This has my attention

I never pulled the trigger on FH3 for PC......I see MS has the base game for $25 now.....worth it?

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
6/12/18 1:22 p.m.

In reply to failboat :

I'm terrible at explaining why. But I say yes. 

RevRico
6/12/18 1:55 p.m.

In reply to failboat :

Yes. And the snow dlc is worth the purchase as well. Hot wheels...Not so much

failboat
failboat UberDork
6/12/18 3:16 p.m.

I knew I could count on you guys to enable me.

For the record I was a forza fanatic but i never went next gen console. So I kinda know what to expect.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
6/12/18 5:22 p.m.

Hotwheels was a definite pass. Snow was amazing. Drifting a rolls across a lake top down with studded tires.....

RevRico
6/12/18 6:22 p.m.

What gives turn10? The Senna was supposed to make its north American debut today at 2pmest at E3. I can find nothing about it?

RevRico
6/19/18 5:04 a.m.
Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
6/19/18 7:36 a.m.
RevRico said:

There's going to be a crazy taxi mode

I might have to get down with this game. I already have a crazy taxi livery....

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
6/19/18 10:30 a.m.
Mndsm said:

Wreckfest only looks better every time I see footage. I'm also kind of stoked on fallout 76, but admittedly I've had a hard time immersing myself in any of bethesda's universes, fallout or elder scrolls. 

Edit- I just saw something quite interesting. The actual Toyota offroad truck from the, Toyota livery and all. I assume that given this was turn10 footage, that's not a mod car. Is Toyota coming back?

No.  That Iron Man Stewert truck is in FM7 as well.  Toyota specialty vehicles, where they can get a license through someone else, are in the game.  Dan Gurney Toyota Eagle GTP, Kyle Bush #18 Camry’s, etc...

chrispy
chrispy HalfDork
6/20/18 10:36 a.m.

My 16 year old put down a deposit hold for this.  He's really gotten into Horizon 3 the past several months.

failboat
failboat UberDork
6/24/18 3:01 p.m.

Ill probably preorder this with a season pass.  

Horizon 2 really got me pissed off on the cut rate half assed port for 360. But 3 is now making up for it and I guess im all in again. 

RevRico
6/25/18 12:38 p.m.

The car list has been released. With notable exceptions of a 1955 Morris Minor and a 1964 Peel P50, it's pretty much the same list we've had since Forza 6. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
6/25/18 5:36 p.m.

Yeah, I wasnt excited. 

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
6/25/18 9:29 p.m.

I better be able to cram a V8 into that Minor. That still won't be enough to save this though.

RevRico
9/12/18 2:35 p.m.

Well the demo is out today.

It's fun, on my regular Xbox one it looks pretty much like horizon 3, the weather is nice though.

And British cobblestone walls collapse when hit, unlike Australian, this makes turning more important. 

1 2 3 ... 22

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
LKTaSIbZkuYiVRNVj2LYJoplq3yhJhK3NvEoODjTMcGhqZkDLCax5hIiozG17J7a